What's new

Sonic Fox's Official Post Patch Tier List

Circus

Part-Time Kano Hostage
I added the youtube video of Sonic explaining everything in the OP.

Too many people are saying "What? WHY?", when Sonic explains everything.

kcd117

Noob
I’m not sure but the tech window must be something between 9-12 frames.

With that said, you can’t 100% react to a throw if the character has an auto-shimmy.

The throw animation takes like 4 or 5 frames to start looking like a throw, and some jabs do the same.

If you can react to a throw, you will react to a jab and get hit by the string unless you OS it like Fox is constantly training in his stream and he still gets hit by auto-shimmys.

It is 100% a guess unless you can OS it and OSing it seems pretty tricky.

We saw the world’s top caliber talent get destroyed by Cassie’s auto-shimmy in multiple tournaments. If there was a consistent way to ignore the guessing game in those mixups they’d already be using it by now.

Dreamcatcher

EFL Founder
I’m not sure but the tech window must be something between 9-12 frames.

With that said, you can’t 100% react to a throw if the character has an auto-shimmy.

The throw animation takes like 4 or 5 frames to start looking like a throw, and some jabs do the same.

If you can react to a throw, you will react to a jab and get hit by the string unless you OS it like Fox is constantly training in his stream and he still gets hit by auto-shimmys.

It is 100% a guess unless you can OS it and OSing it seems pretty tricky.

We saw the world’s top caliber talent get destroyed by Cassie’s auto-shimmy in multiple tournaments. If there was a consistent way to ignore the guessing game in those mixups they’d already be using it by now.
This is why Noob is so dangerous. His 212, combined with a KB throw mind game on both sides? Nasty. Lol

Sorry that was random. I just love playing my new main.

I added the youtube video of Sonic explaining everything in the OP.

Too many people are saying "What? WHY?", when Sonic explains everything.

Listen I love Sonic as a person from what I’ve seen but I listened to him say “that move is actually broken” on repeat about every character for an hour in another tier video, can’t get those minutes of my life back