What's new

Sonic Fox Sets Guinness World Record! - "I hope to prove it again in 2017 with Injustice 2."

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
"I hope to prove it again in 2017 with Injustice 2."

Wow! Just wow! Our communities very own @SonicFox5000 has set a world record! The record set is for his tournament victories in NetherRealm Studios previously released title Injustice: Gods Among Us. Sonic Fox's current tournament victories, as of July 4th 2016, officially stand at 13.

Picture of Dominque's award:

Congratulations to Sonic Fox, he worked extremely hard and deserves this award. Lets see if Sonic Fox's dominance will be a recurring theme in the next installment of the Injustice series! Fox has said that he hopes to prove himself again in Injustice 2m which is set to be released in 2017.

source: https://pvplive.net/c/sonic-fox-sets-a-guinness-world-record-for-injusti

@SonicFox5000
@STORMS
@SneakyTortoise
@RM JagoBlake
@Eldriken

promoted by STORMS*

Last edited by a moderator:

Tanno

The Fantasy is the Reality of the Mind
I have seen a lot of world record shits, but this... Gratz, Sonicfox!

Saltea Moonspell

"Mind Over Matter" I dont mind, and X dont matter
He needs it!

Little fox is truly talented young fella, I Am looking forward to his future in FGC.

Now we know why he has so much time to train, he never cleans his room...

But, since MKX has basically paid his college tuition they probably aren't too worried about it either, lol.

Doombawkz

Trust me, I'm a doctor
hold that shit incorruptible
P: Couldn't at least clean off your dresser for your Guinness world record plaque though?

Grats though, all the same. Do you get like a million dollars for getting in the book like the nobel winners get money for doing their stuff?