What's new

Sonic Fox Playing SFV?

xxFalcon Loverxx

Ignorant slaves, how quickly you forget.
Didn't sonic say that before he started doa and mk, he played tekken?

I remember watching an interview on youtube of him saying that.

John Grizzly

The axe that clears the forest
I was watching a set between him and Rico. His FANG looked damn good. I'd love to see him do well at EVO if he enters SFV, but I can't see him actually making top 8 or anything. I hope I'm wrong. I'd love to see an NRS player get some credit instead of just being shit on like they normally do.

StormGoddess

Your mind tricks won't harm me!!!
He plays F.a.n.g. and isnt a world beater.. at least not yet!!!!
can't wait to see how good he can get in SFV

I reckon Fox could be up there with the top American and European players if he put in the time (i.e. dropped MKX). Nobody beats the Asians though.
I've always wondered something and your post made me remember, to be a top player at a fighting game like SF V or Mk X, do you have to ONLY concentrate on that certain game? I mean even if you're really good at 2 fighting games do you think these guys play other type of games too like fps's or rpg's?

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
I've always wondered something and your post made me remember, to be a top player at a fighting game like SF V or Mk X, do you have to ONLY concentrate on that certain game? I mean even if you're really good at 2 fighting games do you think these guys play other type of games too like fps's or rpg's?
He's come first in multiple games at the one EVO before