What's new

Sonic Fox Playing SFV?

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
And I see their are still tall of the "super secret capcom elite illuminati 1%". SMH

When FChamp beats SonicFox I expect an apology
Because a BO3 set proves what exactly? especially one between a guy who been playing and another who probably is just having fun switching up what game he plays. I'm done with this conversation.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
And I see their are still tall of the "super secret capcom elite illuminati 1%". SMH

Because a BO3 set proves what exactly? especially one between a guy who been playing and another who probably is just having fun switching up what game he plays. I'm done with this conversation.
Apology accepted

FROST_

KH | DsV BLOODxGOD

I doubt he would enter the tournament when MONEY is on the line for a game he is just "having fun" with

SylverRye

Official Loop Kang Main

Sonic is not playing for fun. He said hes taking the game seriously. People just expect him to come into this type of game and dominate. I dont see that happening but i do hope it does.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Sonic is not playing for fun. He said hes taking the game seriously. People just expect him to come into this type of game and dominate. I dont see that happening but i do hope it does.
I think he would dominate if he was using a character like R.Mika

aieches

#freeHomelee2016
I think he would dominate if he was using a character like R.Mika

from watching him play fang i think fang realy suits him .. seems like with fang he can play his game how he wants and use alot of frame traps. meanwhile the poison and poison set ups does its thing. i really think once he learns more match ups his fang is gonna be insane.

think he juist lost to 3k though.

mani about to play now

edit - mani vs coach steve... this should be good. ken vs birdie

Zoidberg747

My blades will find your heart
Fox needs to play more patiently. He seems to jump too much and take too many unnecessary risks.

In time I could see him being really good though.

The dream is dead. :( Still a good showing though. I think if he could make better use of the poison he'd be good to go. Seems like he lost a lot of potential damage over committing after he had it applied, especially towards the end of rounds.