What's new

Sonic Fox Playing SFV?

E

Eldriken

Yea, I know other guys have too, like Wong being top in 2 different fighting games also etc. but I was wondering if these guys had time to play like COD or Battlefront or something?
I would imagine they do, but they choose to use that time to continue playing what they're currently playing.

omooba

fear the moobs
take the poison lol
really want him to do well in this.
the trash talk from nrs community will never end

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
So much weird in this thread. Glad I clicked on it. Anyways, it'd be cool to see how he does if he took the game seriously but I can't see him being competitive in this game and MKx in time for EVO unless he ONLY and I mean REALLY ONLY played those 2 games. The guy would have to learn how to play a different game while keeping up with the stiff competition over here. But if he stuck with it for 2 EVOs, he has the potential to get at least top 32 of my imaginary bracket thinking is right).

He's come first in multiple games at the one EVO before
Not to take away but wasn't that in 2 NRS games or 1 NRS and skullgirls. And skullgirls has that niche competition which would be a whole different beast to climb compared to SF EVO.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
So much weird in this thread. Glad I clicked on it. Anyways, it'd be cool to see how he does if he took the game seriously but I can't see him being competitive in this game and MKx in time for EVO unless he ONLY and I mean REALLY ONLY played those 2 games. The guy would have to learn how to play a different game while keeping up with the stiff competition over here. But if he stuck with it for 2 EVOs, he has the potential to get at least top 32 of my imaginary bracket thinking is right).

Not to take away but wasn't that in 2 NRS games or 1 NRS and skullgirls. And skullgirls has that niche competition which would be a whole different beast to climb compared to SF EVO.
true but im just saying its very possible to be top of the class at multiple games. Basically, if the capability is in him to dominate in SFV or not it will simply happen and I don't think it will impact his position in MKX too badly

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
true but im just saying its very possible to be top of the class at multiple games. Basically, if the capability is in him to dominate in SFV or not it will simply happen and I don't think it will impact his position in MKX too badly
Idk. I feel like with him doing school too, trying to play 2 games that are heavily played might be a bit much. Didn't he start losing in mkx because of that too? But then he hit the lab again and got better.

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
dose anyone know if he is entered for SFV at winter brawl this weekend?

SinkFla

Noob
I heard our little fox being good (or bad lol)in pools of Winter Brawl, his in winner's right?
He's in top 16 which goes live tomorrow. While in MKX I sometimes root for somebody else because beating him is such a ridiculous task (no offense fox!), I'm rooting for him here. It's impressive to see him cross over to Street fighter and do so well. His F.A.N.G. is amazing.

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
Not surprised he's doing well, his solid mkx fundamentals pretty much carry him for a more casual scrub fighter like SFV.

Man If he gets top 8 I'm going hard troll mode for tomorrow's twicth chat.

:REO

TotteryManx

cr. HP Master
Not surprised he's doing well, his solid mkx fundamentals pretty much carry him for a more casual scrub fighter like SFV.

Man If he gets top 8 I'm going hard troll mode for tomorrow's twicth chat.

:REO
What? SFV may have easier inputs than SFIV, but the game is 100% about footsies still and lacks the dirt MKX has right now. Overheads aren't shit in that game and can be blocked. I'd say MKX is more scrubby, but w/e.