What's new

SONIC BOOM- SFV GUILE RETURNS

Scott The Scot

Where there is smoke, there is cancer.
Scott how could you possibly make character recommendations?
Because I've been friends with Youph for many years and have played with him for years. I know the type of character he likes. Guile hasn't changed for years with his two special moves from what I've saw. I don't see how I can't lol.

buyacushun

Normalize grab immunity.
Because I've been friends with Youph for many years and have played with him for years. I know the type of character he likes. Guile hasn't changed for years with his two special moves from what I've saw. I don't see how I can't lol.
I think I know Youph a lil better than you do. Youph you'll want to play Zangief Balrog or Juri. Trust me.

Scott The Scot

I saw replies for this thread and thought that maybe he was released. A litte disappointed, but I brought it on myself lol.

Scott The Scot

dont understand the complaints about his look- SFV GUILE LOOKS REALLY GOOD TO ME....
[SNIP SNIP]
I'm really excited to play him. I've been playing some older games with Guile just doing a bootcamp so that I'm ready to play him and get stuck in when he's released. It's going to be awesome. I hope he's great.

Also, can we talk about how cool his combos are going to be? Source...

I couldn't GIF the entire combo but anyway from a crush counter with all of his resources, in the corner, Guile looks dank lol.
Imagine this combo on Cammy or something lol.

Aramonde

Noob
Guile is out and im loving him. He been my favorite SF character since 2 and this is the best he's ever been.

somersault kick - really Capcom :/