What's new

General/Other Something weird vs Mileena...

Shadow316

You inspire no fear.
So I was playing online against a Mileena, I did ground fan and she did uppercut, the fans went right through Mileena. Something similar happened when I did 2,1 and she did uppercut, the 2 just did nothing.

Is this old or has anyone had this happen before?

Glass Sword

Nobody
Yeah if Mileena whiffs any of her normals and holds down she is counted as crouching this happened at Final Round when Pig faced Big D. Pig whiffed and uppercut and Big D did a shoulder charge and it whiffed.
Edit- Listen to Somberness he knows better than I.

Somberness

Lights
Her uppercut properties are reversed. Instead of being in crouch while in the start up frames of it, she is considered in crouch after, as long as you hold down. She is considered standing during the start up and can't uppercut say, KL's standing 2 even though it's a high. All other character's uppercuts are the other way around. NRS patched it to not be negative on hit if you held down after it connecting, but never fixed this.

Chongo

Dead Kings Rise
Her uppercut properties are reversed. Instead of being in crouch while in the start up frames of it, she is considered in crouch after, as long as you hold down. She is considered standing during the start up and can't uppercut say, KL's standing 2 even though it's a high. All other character's uppercuts are the other way around. NRS patched it to not be negative on hit if you held down after it connecting, but never fixed this.