What's new

Question Someone please explain...

What? I download ppl just fine. My point was that avg IGAU style footsies made me overcompensate with offense over actually playing footsies. This hurt double because not only was I not using a strong footsie game, I was using less defense which is my biggest strength as a fg player.

no i know you are a downloader what i meant is in a game like injustice being a downloader can be counter-intuitive

Breakin Wordzz

Best Rengar NA, also ares of world
Is Aquaman fair? No.. but i dont give a fuck. Out of all the top players to CLAIM they played a shitter in MK9, I am one of the very few who actually did. Not only did I play a shitter, but I have more top 8's with this shit character then most of the top players who used much better characters. No one cried for me when I had a shitter, no one made threads about how unfair it was. So fucking what is Aquaman isnt fair. Whats not fair is the fact that we all need to get better and wont admit it.

I believe Aquaman to be top 3. Why am I under performing? Unlike what some will have you believe, I am not the worst FG player in the the 4.5 Billion year history of Earth.

Its because, while I have some of the best defense in the Milky Way, pure defense doesn't cut it in IGAU like it does some other games. My knock down offense is also VERY strong in every fighter, but Aquaman's knock down game isnt strong enough when compared to a lot of other characters oki. IGAU is more about IGAU style footsies over anything and THIS is where Aquaman dominates most of all. While my footsies are usually good in FG's, IGAU is not like other fighters. Its me bootlegging around the IGAU way of footsies that hurts me. To make matters worse, I overcompensate by playing too much offense which hurts me double because it also takes away from my biggest strength of defense.

I need to level up my footsies in this game, then Aquaman will be even more of a mother fucker then he already is. Only being one of the better players when I could be one of the top 3 is something that I will not tolerate any more. Winning another major would put me as one of only 3 to win multiple majors.. See the problem, fix the problem, get results..

Its hard to admit our faults, we all want to believe we are doing everything right and are losing because of something beyond our control. But the fact is that we need to be honest on where we are weak and get fucking better.