What's new

Somebody explain to me the details that make Jax an honest character.

In detail describe this character in mk11 in relation to the rest of he cast. Why hes not unfair. How he is completely punishable, how his gaps make him completely vunerable. Tell me in detail how honest he is. Thank you.

o29

Noob
He's from Eathrealm. I'd say above average build compared to the rest of the cast, probably in his late 50's or early 60's. Arms are metal. Dark skin, black hair, brown eyes. Pretty muscular. Fond of cigars. Sometimes has a beard.
A-
Please use complete sentences next time.

Jax is perfectly fine except for his Fatal Blow which is broken. If they remove the fully heated arms after Fatal Blow then I have no problem with it. I played against a guy who I had down to about 10% health vs my 90% and he hit with fatal blow, then 50/50 Krushing blows twice in a row and I lost. It was ridiculous. He does have some pretty crazy Krushing Blows but I think it equals out with his low damage bnbs.

thlityoursloat

kick kick
He doesn't play footsies particularly very well in this game, no ranged hurtboxless button or any to speak of lol, d4 range is meh. bf2 MB can be great for conditioning every once in a while but it's not really abusable for several reasons.
Poor damage outside of KBs.
FB is a high now btw so you can avoid the bf2 MB AND the fb at range.
Actually negative after everything, and has a 9f mid to shit on you for mashing when you're negative. Stop* disrespecting frame data.

Jax is perfectly fine except for his Fatal Blow which is broken. If they remove the fully heated arms after Fatal Blow then I have no problem with it. I played against a guy who I had down to about 10% health vs my 90% and he hit with fatal blow, then 50/50 Krushing blows twice in a row and I lost. It was ridiculous. He does have some pretty crazy Krushing Blows but I think it equals out with his low damage bnbs.
what 50/50 crushing blow lol. command grab into a 1+3 string?

P.s: Many characters including SZ and LK have similar comeback factors? Ever been hit into 2 SZ 50/50s back to back, 124 crushing blow into a fatal blow? Yep.

Last edited:

haketh

Noob
Theirs no such thing as an "honest" character in FGs, if you can be described as "honest" the character is bad