What's new

Some Skarlet stuff post patch

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist

Jail 44, mix, they respecc, 44 again, they respect 44, bait pokes launch, anything else, gets 44'd
beware of fatal blows

Hit d3... 44
Hit d4 in the corner 44

Blocked 44 in the corner, 44 again
Blocked 44 in the corner but poked,, b3~4 launch
I'm too slow gimme alternatives: F4, 3 whiff punish, into 44 loop

lionheart21

Its Game Over, Man

Jail 44, mix, they respecc, 44 again, they respect 44, bait pokes launch, anything else, gets 44'd
beware of fatal blows

Hit d3... 44
Hit d4 in the corner 44

Blocked 44 in the corner, 44 again
Blocked 44 in the corner but poked,, b3~4 launch
I'm too slow gimme alternatives: F4, 3 whiff punish, into 44 loop
Good stuff, I was thinking about giving Skarlet a shot

t3kwytch3r

Stone-Kold-Zoner
Nice stuff @Eddy Wang, skarlet got seriously dangerous up close now. I'm just wondering, if they block 44 midscreen and read you'll 44 again, can they just release block to neutral duck and punish?
Nice one Myles Wright as well, hopefully they don't cop to that too quick in the matchup lol

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Nice stuff @Eddy Wang, skarlet got seriously dangerous up close now. I'm just wondering, if they block 44 midscreen and read you'll 44 again, can they just release block to neutral duck and punish?
Nice one Myles Wright as well, hopefully they don't cop to that too quick in the matchup lol
44 is a blockstring with no gap, they have to avoid the first hit to punish otherwise, block everything, release blocks in between hits its a launcher

t3kwytch3r

Stone-Kold-Zoner
44 is a blockstring with no gap, they have to avoid the first hit to punish otherwise, block everything, release blocks in between hits its a launcher
Yes, but what i'm saying is, if they block 44 mid screen and they KNOW you will 44 again, can they just release block to duck under both the highs or are they jailed after blocking the first 44?

Eddy Wang

Skarlet scientist
Yes, but what i'm saying is, if they block 44 mid screen and they KNOW you will 44 again, can they just release block to duck under both the highs or are they jailed after blocking the first 44?
you can visualy confirm before looping, due f4,3 and f2 and 44 is special cancelable add those with the d3 that is now +14, you can play this game for days as long as you don't really autopilot.

The second 4 is not avoidable if you block the first one, its a true blockstring.

I always enjoy your content, thank you for sharing! It's been hard to decide on whether to go with Skarlet or Shang. I'd play both but they feel like they play very similarly.