What's new

Some ppl in the FGC are really screwed up in the head

When I thought the NRS community was bad, I just came home after work and read this on SRK
SF forums

http://forums.shoryuken.com/profile/comments/94807/Levelstothisish

"Wow . I can't believe this peadophile lianghubbb is actually still using his tag and posting on srk, aswell as making YouTube videos .

Just for people that don't know , a quick recap. my name is Cecil from a place called Hamburg in Germany, I used to be part of the scene there , while it was small , we tried to build it up as much as we could with what limited players . Long story short lianghubbb was one of them , he was always a weird guy. Smelt funny , looked very unhygenic like he never showered or washed his hair , and overall looked like he had issues . Anyway one day he came to a tournament , one of the players there Jimmy brought his sister a lot and his brother ,during jimmys matches while his sister was waiting by his side , somebody caught lianghubbb trying to take up skirt photos of jimmys sister , who must of been about 8 years old. A huge fight broke out and he got kicked out of the venue and was banned from all tournaments in Germany .

That's why you don't ever see him at tourneys and he's mostly just uploading YouTube videos and staying online . A real nasty piece of work , just thought u guys should know . "

I know it's the internet but wtf is wrong with some ppl.
What benefit do these ppl even have spreading lies about me.
Sometimes I feel like the hate from some ppl towards me goes too far for no reason and this is one of the cases.
Ive never been on an offline tournament before.

the FGC is sometimes rly f***** up

Edit: this guy has 16 comments on srk forum as a new member and posting this comment above in like every single SRK topic,
if I ever find out who this is.

Edit:
ye, it is Jiji

Last edited:

Jynks

some heroes are born, some made, some wondrous
pffft.... it is probably some punk you beat to shit in ranked or something going rage posting for revenge. Still gotta watch the internet.. those thing never go away... 3 years from now a random google search shows this.. ,, , , ,just saying

Jynks

you should sue him for libel. It would never go to caught, get a instant cash sentimental.

Lokheit

Noob
Are you sure they're the same person? I mean Jiji wasn't exactly nice with the rage spam in the video but the guy on the forum could be a different douche. If there is proof they're the same I stand corrected just saying because at least in the video I didn't see a relation and the forum post seem way worse than the rage spamming.

Anyway, I hope this doesn't damage you and the guy is banned.

Are you sure they're the same person? I mean Jiji wasn't exactly nice with the rage spam in the video but the guy on the forum could be a different douche. If there is proof they're the same I stand corrected just saying because at least in the video I didn't see a relation and the forum post seem way worse than the rage spamming.

Anyway, I hope this doesn't damage you and the guy is banned.

I posted a comment on reddit 2 weeks on the vid: Jiji dreamhack matches

My comment was: Jiji is a well known rage quitter who keeps sending hatemails when losing "
jiji just replied in this topic with the same crap comment today on reddit and srk forums with different forum names.

jiji posted hate comments during the last 4 weeks on any of my youtube vids, I blocked him
jiji started to post hate comments on my twitter, I blocked him
jiji posted this crap on reddit just today I blocked him
and now I blocked him on SRK forums also today after this

I hope he gets reseted to 0 LP in SFV, gets banned from any upcoming event im future.
Ive received tons of hatemails in the past but this just goes too far

Last edited:

Rip Torn

ALL I HAVE IS THE GREEN.
There are laws against digital harassment in America. Not sure if they would apply in this case.

RVB

twitch.tv/rvblacktail
@LiangHuBBB da fuq man, you must have made a lasting impression on this guy for him to start fabricating shit like that. I've pissed off some scrubs in my time but never seen anyone trying to start up rumors that I'm a pedo lol

Bro, I think the best thing you could do is NOT give this any added attention at all. Posting this type of stuff on TYM only raises eyebrows and generates curiosity.

Cashual

PSN: Cansuela
I don't get it......is this guy confusing you with someone? Why would he invent such an elaborate, detailed, and specific story about you being caught taking upskirt photos of a little girl? What a horrible thing to do. Any EU guys can confirm that such an incident took place? I mean....the guy is using people's names and specifics. OP, are you saying this incident is fully made up and never happened, or are you saying it just wasn't you?

This is a confusing story.

I will say this guy sounds like a complete and total asshole, and ragequitting is utterly pathetic. I find it truly sad that people care so much about online w/l ratios and go so far as to quit matches in order to avoid a loss. How insecure do you have to be to act that way? However, if he honestly believes that you did what he says you did, I get why he'd be trying to blow you up. Rage quitting and spamming messages on PSN are worlds away from photographing a little girl.

Honestly, this is a serious matter man and could have big repercussions. I don't understand why you haven't contacted this guy directly and asked him what the fuck is up. Creating threads about it on TYM will accomplish nothing, nor will a bunch of randoms harassing him on twitter do jack shit. This just all seems fishy.

Were I in your position and I was sure someone was 100% fabricating a story with no grounding in reality about me surreptitiously photographing children, I would be through the roof and doing everything in my power to see this person face to face, and reaching out to the supposed victim/or victim's brother and having them clear my name.

This is fucked up man. You need to handle this properly. Right away.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
But why post this on TYM and not SRK though?
This.

@LiangHuBBB - I am sympathetic for your situation, but as this problem arose at the SRK forums rather than here, it makes no sense to post about it here when you could post over there instead. You could also message the SRK forum staff to alert them.

Also, you're far from the only person for whom Internet trolls have spun fabrications and I guarantee that you won't be the last, either. Simply carry yourself as you always do, and allow the truth to speak for itself. It's just one of the risks you run from having a presence in the online world even though it should not be that way.

calling someone a paedophile an d a rapist? How could that not be harassment?
people can tell women they're coming to their house to decapitate and skull fuck them and it is hard to prosecute in court or even to get any kind of attention from the police. You'd be pretty surprised what you can get away with online as far as harassment goes. The laws are pretty far behind where they need to be.

Jynks

sad but true. Be interesting to see how many people have tried.

dc1902

Noob
There are always going to be miserable and sick people in the world. They are so miserable and their life is so joyless that they get strength by making others feel like they do inside. This isn't specific to the FGC.