What's new

Some Jade Ranked sets:

ZeroSymbolic

Social Justice Barbarian
Apologies for earlier. Here are the my first few Jade Ranked sets:

I have a long ways to go, but hopefully these provide some kind of entertainment value.

Last edited:

GLoRToR

Positive Poster!
Apologies for earlier. Here are the my first few Jade Ranked sets:

I have a long ways to go, but hopefully these provide some kind of entertainment value.
1. You need to work on your fundamentals. Find UltraChenTV's series on Fighting Game Fundamentals. They use Street Fighter to explain things but it's very relevant to your overall progression.
2. You're too afraid of blocking and that's a recipe for disaster. When you're blocking, there are 3 things people can do to hurt you.
2.a. Forward Throw
2.b. Back Throw - Throws can be and should be broken. Hammer 1 when you hold block against someone who likes to throw. Use 2 if 1 doesn't work and don't get surprised if you get mixed up on the throw. Alternatively you can use your downpokes to keep them out but that's going to take time to get used to when you learn fundamentals. Do NOT mash.
2.c. Low
When you block low, the C turns to Overhead instead which in some cases is easier to react to. Learn which character has which option of the two.

3. When the enemy enters Fatal Blow range, be more cautious.

ZeroSymbolic

Social Justice Barbarian
I'm working on all of those things in the lab today. I am still a bit in the execution stage of my play and just focusing on getting the moves and chains that I want. I'm already better than that video by a great deal.