What's new

Some Enchantress Fix Ideas

Skedar70

Noob
The only things I agree with are what you mentioned in the "Things That shouldn't go through xibalaba:" Section. The rest are actually buffs not fixes. This is like me asking for Grodds f3 and b1 to be faster and safe so that he actually has a low/overhead vortex.

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
For the Sword animation, I'm guessing it's that they thought that having the sword have that many active frames might make it a bit too overpowered. Not saying it's right or wrong, I can see them fixing it, but it might mean changing the startup or recovery to balance it.

For most of the rest of it I don't know enough about the character either way to make any judgements, other than that characers are normally designed a certain way for a reason, so if a recovery seems to be too long or a setup doesn't seem to work the way we want, figuring out why can be a little complex.

Video was great, helped me understand much better. Thanks.

The only things I agree with are what you mentioned in the "Things That shouldn't go through xibalaba:" Section. The rest are actually buffs not fixes. This is like me asking for Grodds f3 and b1 to be faster and safe so that he actually has a low/overhead vortex.
Not once did I say change the frame date... I said fix hitboxes to make them accurate to the animation they give off... if reversing a nerf they did to her that was unnecessary is a buff then I guess so... asking for a projectile to not be like atrocitus shield where you can’t combo off of it unless it’s in the Air especially when it can stop a combo is something that would help... even you consider them buffs she needs buffs

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
If she's B tier, I'm not sure she needs Buffs. A lot of these things, like the animations/combo scaling/setups, these can be overcome with player choices. They're not ideal, but it's not like she's broken.

If she's B tier, I'm not sure she needs Buffs. A lot of these things, like the animations/combo scaling/setups, these can be overcome with player choices. They're not ideal, but it's not like she's broken.
Yeah by not doing them there is literally no point in doing the unblockable anymore it was really only useful for the setup. Combo scaling I really don’t care about besides the 2,3. Animations need to be accurate not my choice to say this is gonna hit or not

Marlow

Premium Supporter
Premium Supporter
It would be great if animations were always accurate, but that's something every fighting game struggles with. Especially in a game where some characters have animated weapons. To me it's just one of those wonky things that happens. Not ideal, but part of any fighting game.

AkioOf100

I play Raph
Enchantress is really read based without xibalba so I can see why it’s frustrating to have xibalba whiff in those situations.

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Lol so reversing a nerf to an unblockable combo setup that you can walk out of or mash out of that’s gets no damage now is whining

Do I have to show a video compilation of her sword going completely through the opponent so you can see for yourself cause clearly you’re not intelligent enough to think about without someone holding your hand
how are you missing the difference between asking for specific whiff glitches to be fixed, and then what you did, which was ask for that and then also ask for better hitboxes on neutral shit too and then ask for damage scaling to be reduced? there's dumb, but you dumb as hell

how are you missing the difference between asking for specific whiff glitches to be fixed, and then what you did, which was ask for that and then also ask for better hitboxes on neutral shit too and then ask for damage scaling to be reduced? there's dumb, but you dumb as hell
Lol you’re clearly oblivious to what I’ve been saying or showing... you just want to disagree to disagree with no purpose behind it. I said fix the hitbox not make it bigger besides the explosion

God Confirm

We're all from Earthrealm. If not, cool pic brah.
Lol you’re clearly oblivious to what I’ve been saying or showing... you just want to disagree to disagree with no purpose behind it. I said fix the hitbox not make it bigger besides the explosion
we can see your edits dipshit and then you STILL left in your whining for higher damage off two different things you want to be starters lol

Last edited:

Crusty

Retired forever; don’t ask for games.
Ummm

She already parries 90% of RH tools. You’re asking for buffs if anything.

Edit: saw revision. Ignore

Last edited:
we can see your edits dipshit and then you STILL left in your whining for higher damage off two different things you want to be starters lol
Please elaborate on how I’m whining stop saying 2 words trying to get your point across. how am I whining for higher damage?