What's new

Some Brainiac combos and tech

Ok, so I have been away from Brainiac for a while now, came back to post some finds. I usually post in general discussion thread but nobody sees it and then posts the same stuff again a page or two later)lol
So first of all theses I have posted before but I haven't seen anyone do such set ups so I will post them here as well, this is just a 50/50 options in Oki, some of them stuff wake ups, but you have to adjust the timing for different characters:
Overhead

Low

You can end each option in j3xxdivekick instead of the hard knockdown set up for a bit more damage ( in the video the initial beta bomb combos into the whole thing, in reality it will most likely get blocked and then they eat the mix , so it will do a bit less damage):

If you really want to cash out and have a spare bar of meter end these in f2xxTendril thrash mb
There is also a well known set up where you divekick over you opponent in a similar set up and the have to block the beta bomb as a cross up.

And just to add another option if they are getting used to the usual mix after f23 hkd you can do a mb f3 to stuff wake ups and give them a delayed overhead:

NOW some new stuff I have been trying lately:

Anti air combo using a drone does around 390 on superman:

This one I have tried when I first found that divekick can be comboed into d1 without meter. Couldn't get divekick, d1xxbackground bounce to work before, but now I can (guess my divekickdivekick weren't instant enough before:
Meterless 350:
Meterless but with drone held - 448:

Of course background bounce also allows you to combo meterlessly off your low options:

Meterless f1 starter - 408 on superman:

Meterless but with drone - 445 damage:

With meter these take over the half of the lifebar;
515.5 off the divekick for a bar

498 off the f1 for a bar

Got a lot of meter and need to make a comeback? You can do some 600 combos

Ok, here are damaging corner mix ups:

F1, 1 bar and drone - 469 damage

Divekick, 1 bar and drone - 482.4

F1, 2 bars and drone - 574 Damahi

Divekick, 2 bars and drone - 541.56

Ridiculous f3 mb combo in the corner, hits overhead ( although slow), stops jumping, armours through single hitting attacks and wake ups, +3 on block, if you have a drone held down can lead to a continuous plus frames, does 636.62 with 2 bars and a drone:

F3 mb does a lot of damage midscreen as well:

Ok that is it for this day in the lab with Maniac Braniac)

I will just tag some people from the general discussion of Brainiacs:
@Marinjuana @Aramonde @YoungTeezy 305 @SixPathsOfHate @just_2swift @Basic Stupidity @Invincible Salads @Wrenchfarm @FinalBoss_FGC @Agilaz @cR WoundCowboy and all others who play Brainiac