What's new

Match Footage Solomon Grundy Versus Video Thread

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Started playing on XBL more recently, got a chance to play a set against PND OmegaK's Martian, feel pretty good about the turn out. This was the first time I played against a solid MMH online.

Really annoying not being able to interrupt his 22B3 reliably online though.

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
Does anyone else get frustrated because grundy is just trash in injustice? As a grundy main I lose games to some characters even though I know exactly what they are going to do but yet cannot do anything against them because grundy just doesn't have any good tools to deal against a big chunk of the cast in this game

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Does anyone else get frustrated because grundy is just trash in injustice? As a grundy main I lose games to some characters even though I know exactly what they are going to do but yet cannot do anything against them because grundy just doesn't have any good tools to deal against a big chunk of the cast in this game
i hear ya man unfortunately noone compares to grundy when it comes to fun , so if i wasnt playin him i prob wouldnt be playing this game anymore :coffee:

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
I think trash is a strong word to use, but yeah he definitely isn't great. He just takes a lot of work, you have to do your homework on every character in every situation the only time Grundy is easy is when your opponent doesn't have a clue how to deal with him. It's rough, but very rewarding. I can't bring myself to switch mains, he's just too much fun.

Billy Dha Kid

Day 1 phenomenal grab immune
I mean compared to some other characters in the game grundy is a walking pile of poop but when it comes to the fun factor he probably beats every other character lol

Klesk_1

RIP Grundy
I'm not sure, i mean i main grundy, have some since the game released, i have developed a technique to deal with more than just different characters, but different player types too. i think if you really spend the time any match is winnable. that being said high level lex is a nightmare and when you play zoners sometimes it's easy to lose pateinces as you're just jumping ducking and blocking fireballs all day. Thats when you start losing...

Klesk_1

RIP Grundy
@JTB123

Dude, couple of thoughts after looking at your mmh video, throw away comments really, i love your style of play. Firstly, you did a couple of interesting things, i like the way you finish the wc into corner setup, i normally try for a straight up 2 but online that can be tough, i will check out what does more damage. Also, I liked the b1 bounce b1 setup, quite nice. Have you ever tried doing b1 bounce into MBSH and reset? it's tought as nails but does work. My only real criticism is that i don't think you use tick throws enough, also with MMH after they do over head teleport i like to condition them by doing astandard wc which will catch them nicely even if they dash away, once they learn that, they start abusing b3MB which is what omega was doing, if you just standard still, you can let them whiff it and begin a 112 setup :D

i do love however how much you abuse WCC, never leave home without it haha!