What's new

Breakthrough Solomon Grundy space control

Pakman

Lawless Victory!
Below is a diagram of Solomon's space control. Not included are jump ins; strings (I have decided to stop doing these altogether for clarity reasons); certain specials; traits or supers. The focus is solely on normals and specials.

Please note this may not be 100% accurate as I do not have the exact hit box data to hand - this is all based on findings in training mode.

Legend:

Red box: Walking Corpse (5 character spaces)
Green: Dead Air (2.5 character spaces; same range as trait)
Purple box: Cleaver Spin (4 character spaces; Overhead)

Blue: Standing 1
Blue dots: Back 1
Blue lines: Forward 1
Blue double line: Down 1

Yellow: Standing 2
Yellow dots Back 2
Yellow lines: Forward 2
Yellow double line: down 2

Orange: Standing 3
Orange dots: Back 3
Orange lines: Forward 3
Orange double line: down 3

Notes

* Back 3 has kind of ass range on it (although, I haven't tried it vs jump ins - might be a good AA?) Fortunately, forward+3 has much better range (actually his furthest reaching normal)

* Swamp hands (not shown) tracks and must be blocked low.

* Also not shown are his toxic cloud attack (it surrounds Grundy's body - not really much reach but still pretty cool imo)

* His air throw has kind of obvious range really, so I didn't think it was worth putting on the diagram (it will whiff on standing enemies too). Also, I ran out of colors lol.

* A little overlap here and there but nothing to worry about; Grundy is an absolute blast to play as and IMO one of the best designed characters (play style wise) in the game. I don't normally play grapplers, but if I did it would be Grundy without a doubt.

Enjoy and please tag anyone who may find this info useful. Thanks!

ETC AdmiralAugustus

Grabble Frazzled
Pakman
What about his air throw df1. Any particular reason you left it out

Sent from my SGH-T999 using Tapatalk 2
I was wondering the same thing.

Granted... its probably the same area as the d2... just better priority.

* His air throw has kind of obvious range really, so I didn't think it was worth putting on the diagram (it will whiff on standing enemies too). Also, I ran out of colors lol.

circle masher

NRS PLLLLS MORE BUFF AN NERFPS GAME IS UBNALENCERD
Awesome work dude. My only suggestion would be to maybe link to a higher-res version of the image so peeps can differentiate between some of the boxes more easily. Great stuff though.

Pakman

Lawless Victory!
Awesome work dude. My only suggestion would be to maybe link to a higher-res version of the image so peeps can differentiate between some of the boxes more easily. Great stuff though.
Original post updated. Thanks for the feed back Circle Masher!

And mucho love to you all for the kind comments and encouragement!