What's new

Tech Solomon Grundy corner cross up

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
Ok so I did some experimenting with Grundy's corner game and found a cross up similar to catwomans in the corner. So if you got a combo in the corner, you can end it in 1b2. Once they hit the ground from 1b2, dash in once and do nj2 and it'll put Grundy in the corner. It's good for a MBWC setup. And I didn't figure the timing out for this yet but if you delay the nj, it'll hit them on the other side but still have your opponent in the corner

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
This setup is pretty cool. But it doesn't seem worth it since you sacrifice a lot of damage. Does it have to be a 1B2 with no gravity behind it (112~EX Swamp Hands, J2~1B2) or can you do it off of juggles (112~EX Swamp Hands, F3, Ji2, 1B2)?

RM NoBrows

Supah hawt fiyah
This setup is pretty cool. But it doesn't seem worth it since you sacrifice a lot of damage. Does it have to be a 1B2 with no gravity behind it (112~EX Swamp Hands, J2~1B2) or can you do it off of juggles (112~EX Swamp Hands, F3, Ji2, 1B2)?
You can juggle with and you can also do it with your setup with the AA grab in the corner and nj instead of F3 after the dash. But you can do a 76% combo or something like that if you do 1b2 MBGR. You still have time to dash in after MBGR and do the cross up. What I usually do is for my setup is in the corner- ji2 112 MBSH, nj3, 1b2 MBGR, dash in nj2, b1 MBWC, 1b2 trait health grab. Before the dash in the combo does I think 34% then after the dash and nj2 combo is roughly 80% I think. That's 3 bars for over 110%

Last edited: