What's new

Strategy Solomon Grundy BnB Thread

fr stack

Noob's saibot or noob saibot's?
Yeah the laser is sick. You can get good unclashable with the transition too. Other things I found you can combo off of are Dead Air, D13, and D3.
screw transitions haha this is my new favourite stage its so dirty , on the left side of the stage u can combo b1 into the plane thingy also :)

ll Nooby ll

To Live is to Die
screw transitions haha this is my new favourite stage its so dirty , on the left side of the stage u can combo b1 into the plane thingy also :)
Yeah I know what you're saying. I only go for the transition for the unclashable kill. I like trying to go for resets with the rocket since it's unblockable. But I haven't found anything good yet except for F1.

fr stack

Yeah I know what you're saying. I only go for the transition for the unclashable kill. I like trying to go for resets with the rocket since it's unblockable. But I haven't found anything good yet except for F1.
regular dead air can be lazer'ed as well muhahaha :tonyt
57% meterless : ji2 b13 bf2 (lazer), db3 , b1 bf2 , 1b2 health trait
60% meterless : ji3 2 bf2 (lazer) , db3 , b1 bf2 , 1b2 health trait

Last edited:

fr stack

fortress of solitude corner combos right side (lazer)
ji2 b1 db3 MB , 2 db2 MB , dash dash nj2 b13 bf2 , (lazer), db3 , b1 bf2 1b2 health trait 81% .. it also builds back a bar so technically its a 1 meter..
ji2 b1 db3 MB , 2 db2 MB , dash dash ji2 b1 bf3 MB , 2 bf2 (lazer), db3 , b1 bf2 , 1 health trait 93% and builds back a bar

Last edited:

JTB123

>>R2 - BF4 = Unblockable.
Corner sexyness:cool:
112 MBSH, cross up j2, 32, MBWC, 11 trait

Extreme fortress of solitude corner sexyness:cool:
j2, 112 MBSH, cross up j2, 32 MBWC, 11 laser interactable, MBf3, d2 MB dead air, dead air, 1 trait

fr stack

fortress of solitude lazer combo , ji2 b1 bf3 MB , lazer , db3, b1 df1 , dash f3 (cross up) does 40% if u add in the f3 b3 at the end that does 38% , or if they have clashed all ready you can do , ji2 b1 bf3 MB , lazer , db3 , b1 df1 (40%), dash f3 b1 bf3 MB , lazer , b1 df1 (41%), dash f3 repeat
its pretty sick :tonyt
@ll Nooby ll
edit/after the air throw into the corner you can do dash in WCC to reverse wake ups also

Last edited:

fr stack

ive found a way of setting up this loop , from a cleaver
say you have them cornered ji2, 112 db1 , lazer , dash , f3 , f1 df1(35%) , dash f3 (cross up)

this from a cornered WC MB (in corner). bf3 MB, 2 bf2 , lazer , db3, b1 df1 (47%) dash f3 (cross up)
an easier version bf3 MB , 1b2 , lazer , dash , b1 df1 , (39%) , into f3 set up