What's new

SoCal Regionals 2018

JBeezYBabY

Mr. Righteous
EVO opened my eyes to the FGC live and in color! Even the people who portrays themselves as the "villain" I have met and they were cool as all hell! It made me wanted to taste more of the scene. So I noticed SCR is literally in my backyard. (Well....the city I live in currently) Ontario, California. I recognize that there are not a lot of opportunities to travel to major events, so I'm taking advantage of this. YES KIDDIES! Uncle JBeezY will be at SCR and will compete in BBTag and maaaaaybe DBFZ. Not sure yet since I haven't touched the game in over a month.

The only person I managed to meet from TYM was @Johnny Based Cage and he was everything I thought he would be......a complete fucking asshole. And I LIVED FOR IT! LOL It was awesome and hope to meet ya again in other tournaments :)

EDIT I met @16bit and BABY he has inspired me to lose weight cuz he's looking GOOD! Happy for your progress, sir. Keep it up and it was an absolute pleasure!

My point is, I would LOOOOOOVE to meet more of you guys. Who is actually going to SCR? If so, what game are you competing in or are you just a spectator ?Question mark?