What's new

Question So... :)

Great news! although I am bummed xbox still hasn't gotten the update =( ... still twiddling my thumbs waiting for that.

Robotic

Gentleman.
Syked. If the reboots of old characters in MK9 are any indication, I'm not worried about his move set or character design at all. *crosses fingers*

I heard the XBL update is coming after the tourney.

But I also heard the PSN online is crap now in terms of actually etting into a match

BUT when was rain confirmed?

Main anyone :)

Zebster

How's my volume?
I heard the XBL update is coming after the tourney.

But I also heard the PSN online is crap now in terms of actually etting into a match
It's strange because some say they are getting no problems and the online is smooth now, while others are saying they are having a tough time getting a match, but also that when they do, the matches are smoother than before. *shrug*

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
I screamed when I found out he was confirmed. It was expected, but still. Waiting for Tanya and CyberSmoke.

I feel like a huge mass of people will hop on Rain when he is released, but I get the feeling that most are saying they will main him just because he is "that ninja that got left out." Of course there are die hard Rain fans out there (like myself), but for a lot of people I believe that if Rain was included in the original version of the game, he would be a lot less popular across the internet.

People always want what they can't have, which in this case was Rain until he was just announced. Expect the Rain Dancers to slowly dwindle down in the weeks following his release.

Kwon

---->----
VERY happy, was wishing for Rain from the start!

Hoping he will have a Fast WaterProjectile, a Slow WaterOrb with knockback(not upwards like Reptiles Orb), Glacius-style Teleport-Uppercut and a Watershield to Absorb Projectiles.

First an Ex-Orb sending yourr opponent backwards, and then creeping up with a Teleport-Uppercut, trying to position the enemy in the corner!

And of course a Spinning Kick starter/finisher for Kustom Kombos!

Rain Vs Kung Lao Gotta love the Backflip-kick Finisher!

PANDEMlC

El Psy Congroo
I'll be happy as long as he has an ALT 2 similar to Smokes. Dislike the newer look of rain, enjoy the old purple ninja suit rain.

I'll be using him. Hope he gets his spinning kick that sends you out one side of the screen and back in the other

PeeJaeys

Sabi
I screamed when I found out he was confirmed. It was expected, but still. Waiting for Tanya and CyberSmoke.
Definitely want cyber smoke to come out. I think they have some of his moves already (Classic Smoke Fight in Ladder)

Can't wait for Rain though. =D