What's new

Guide So you want to be president? Intro to Lex Luthor by PTH Rev0lver

@rev0lver hey, I was messing with some corner setups with lex. How do you block after the d2 missles? I can't seem to block the missles myself or get the computer to block the missles.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
@rev0lver hey, I was messing with some corner setups with lex. How do you block after the d2 missles? I can't seem to block the missles myself or get the computer to block the missles.
It only works if there's like no gravity in the combo. So when you get like a high d2, they'll avoid the first one with ground invincibility and block the next 2.

Hmmmmm. Also, have you tried tech roll into forward jump to avoid missles. I've been trying to make it guranteed by varying the heights of d2 missles but it seems all can be tech rolled and then forward jumped.

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Hmmmmm. Also, have you tried tech roll into forward jump to avoid missles. I've been trying to make it guranteed by varying the heights of d2 missles but it seems all can be tech rolled and then forward jumped.
No, in the specific setup I was talking about -

b13~mb vacuum, f3, j2, d2~missiles

will hit them on tech roll jumps, that's why it's one of the few times I'll use it.

No, in the specific setup I was talking about -

b13~mb vacuum, f3, j2, d2~missiles

will hit them on tech roll jumps, that's why it's one of the few times I'll use it.
Sweet! Thanks, this guide was very helpful. Any luck getting one which prevents tech roll jumps to work off f2 or 112?

rev0lver

Come On Die Young
Sweet! Thanks, this guide was very helpful. Any luck getting one which prevents tech roll jumps to work off f2 or 112?
I don't think they'll really work unfortunately. You might be able to do something super simple like 112, d2~missiles. I need to work on more setups with it.

I'm gonna read this and hope I get some answers for the MMH Lex MU. Then I'm coming for you @rev0lver
Lol, good luck. I think it'll stay an even MU though

KingOko

Was it good for you?
This is great but quick question. How do u AA with Lex? Or what is his best AA to deal with jump happy people online