What's new

So whats the verdict On Killer Frost?

Opinion on Killer Frost?

• Total voters

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
NO ONE here is saying she was Top 10 tho. Idek why that was even brought up.

Her matchup chart was very solid. She lost to 5-6 characters, which are the characters you mentioned. Other than that, she did well against the top tier characters like Batman and Aquaman, and beat some of the lower top tier characters like Sinestro and Doomsday. No one is saying she 7-3s anyone. That is a joke. And the only horrible MU for her was MMH. Every other bad MU was 4-6, which is manageable. And we pretty much agreed she lost to HG. Why are you even bringing that up?

She only had one playstyle, which is get in, set up the set play and keep it going until the momentum was stopped. Yes, some characters didn't really have to worry about her playstyle due to their tools overcoming that, which are the characters you and I both mentioned she lost to. Other than that, that one simple playstyle she had was still string and effective enough to handle herself against everyone else.

So let me just say it again so it doesn't have to be brought up. No. She is not top 10 in the current meta. Yes, she hasaid losing MUs. With her current MU chart with her only losing to no more than 6 of 30 characters, and doing well against the other 23, that cannot make her a bottom 10 character. She's mid tier. She's around the 13-18 spot. That's a very reasonable placement for her in the current meta and I don't see how anyone can see different.
It was said in this thread that she was there. You didn't say that, but it was said.

If you don't see people in this thread insisting she doesn't lose to Hawkgirl AT ALL then you're willfully ignoring what other Killer Frost players are saying in post made the past two days, not like it's old posts I'm citing. I'm not pulling this stuff out of thin air my man.

For example
I wouldn't say she lost to HG
As long as you agree she's not top ten, we're good. We don't really disagree on the core issues honestly. I'm not going to argue points beyond my knowledge or beyond my core initial points.

Mid tier or bottom 10 aren't far from each other. People also have said Hawkgirl is bottom 10, I don't believe she is, but bottom 10 minus one-two characters were still very much worth using for competitive play so it never bothered me.

Last edited:
It was said in this thread that she was there. You didn't say that, but it was said.

If you don't see people in this thread insisting she doesn't lose to Hawkgirl AT ALL then you're willfully ignoring what other Killer Frost players are saying in post made the past two days, not like it's old posts I'm citing. I'm not pulling this stuff out of thin air my man.

For example

As long as you agree she's not top ten, we're good. We don't really disagree on the core issues honestly.

Mid tier or bottom 10 aren't far from each other. People also have said Hawkgirl is bottom 10, I don't believe she is, but bottom 10 minus one-two characters were still very much worth using for competitive play so it never bothered me.
I placed Hawkgirl as 11-12th

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
Does Myles play any character in any game and not bitch about them? I think I'm noticing a trend.
No it just so happens that two characters in two games I have played happen to be bad. I said they were bad and people grab pitchforks

How dare I say F.A.N.G is bottom two in SFV when he is clearly bottom two
How dare I say Killer Frost is mid tier when she was probably worse than that

For whatever reason it takes people longer to understand these things in a fighting game

Madog32

PSN: ImaGiveItToUBaby

For example

As long as you agree she's not top ten, we're good. We don't really disagree on the core issues honestly. I'm not going to argue points beyond my knowledge or beyond my core initial points.

KF is NOT top 10 and I have never said otherwise. I just don't agree that she loses to HG

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator
KF is NOT top 10 and I have never said otherwise. I just don't agree that she loses to HG
If you haven't noticed I only quoted your remark about her not losing to Hawkgirl to illustrate my point that clearly everyone doesn't agree and thus the explanation for my comment about people still not thinking that.

The people who don't think she's top ten need to stop quoting me to inform me that they don't think that because if you don't think it my remark does not apply to you.

The Hawkgirl remark however does and it's fine you don't agree, but my quoting of it was to clarify to Khaotik and nothing more.

GAV

Resolution through knowledge and resolve.
I feel like Killer Frost was just food for Grundy and Wonder Woman.

@MylesWright_

I'll be back 3ing
You can say that tho lol.
It can be said now but there was a time when saying Killer Frost wasn't top tier was a bannable offense on this site

The people who don't think she's top ten need to stop quoting me to inform me that they don't think that because if you don't think it my remark does not apply to you.
Killer Frost is not top 10. I have never said otherwise