What's new

So uh...Kenshi vs noob

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
I assume you're using kenshi? Get noob to the corner. Noob outzones kenshi so no point in staying full screen. Reflect us worthless. Use meter to get in if you have to but it's best to use once noob is cornered. When noob is knocked down in the corner try to bait an up knee then whiff punish.

SLy

Noob
I assume you're using kenshi? Get noob to the corner. Noob outzones kenshi so no point in staying full screen. Reflect us worthless. Use meter to get in if you have to but it's best to use once noob is cornered. When noob is knocked down in the corner try to bait an up knee then whiff punish.
Is this matchup even? I tend to get mixed answers on this matchup

Vocket

Day 1 Phenomenal Teth-Adam Player
One thing that helps noob a lot in this matchup is that kenshi's wakeups don't work against noob.
Since all his wakeups keep him stationary, noob can always throw a shadow when he is knocked down and kenshi will have to eat it or armor through.
Portal setups become more valuable since kenshi must tech roll and jump to avoid them which usually leads to kenshi being pushed further away or you can read the jump and punish accordingly

Crossing up kenshi on wake-up is very valuable in switching sides and messing up with his wake ups more. If he decides to shoulder, or dash under shoulder you can react to it and do a teleport. If he then tries to njp or jump out you can start doing jk tele to keep him down. It is essential that noob avoid the corner since kenshi is sub-zero 2.0 when he has meter against a backed up noob.

Blind_Ducky

Princess of the Sisterhood
One thing that helps noob a lot in this matchup is that kenshi's wakeups don't work against noob.
Since all his wakeups keep him stationary, noob can always throw a shadow when he is knocked down and kenshi will have to eat it or armor through.
Portal setups become more valuable since kenshi must tech roll and jump to avoid them which usually leads to kenshi being pushed further away or you can read the jump and punish accordingly

Crossing up kenshi on wake-up is very valuable in switching sides and messing up with his wake ups more. If he decides to shoulder, or dash under shoulder you can react to it and do a teleport. If he then tries to njp or jump out you can start doing jk tele to keep him down. It is essential that noob avoid the corner since kenshi is sub-zero 2.0 when he has meter against a backed up noob.
Never cross up kenshi on wake up. Unless you are Lao.

RYX

BIG PUSHER
On the off chance Noob has Kenshi cornered, does he have any momentum with it?

What happens up close in the neutral game? Who has the advantage in spacing and footsies?

SaJa

FH_FenriR
Before coming here, I though Kenshi vs Noob was like 7-3 in kenshi's favor. I always felt confortable with that mu. Now that I've read your thread, I'm not sure..