What's new

So, uh, I think the Injustice Universe got Destroyed

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
Yeah, I have no idea how canon this is, and I haven't actually read the whole comic but...

http://www.comicbookmovie.com/fansites/SuperheroSquare/news/?a=118090

Maybe Raiden will merge their universe with the MK-verse to save it!
:DOGE
Yeah lol pretty much....I'm reading convergence, and Telos(creation of Brainiac) apparently felt Injustice Universe was unworthy lol.

Injustice is also officially apart of the New 52, so is the animated universe. Now if they only confirm and make Smallville Universe one of them, I'll be real happy :)

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.

Hopefully this means we get something cool for the next NRS game(if they don't do something MK) and not Injustice 2: Electric Boogaloo.

Shaazzyam

undefeated online evo champion
it's all elseworld stories, you scrubs

also, i like the injustice sotryline so far and am waiting for Year 4 but i hope the dialogue isn't that gonna be that bad

Saint Op Omen

Savagely beating his super-ego with his id...
I hate "events" they fuck everything up for no reason then spend years trying to fix all the bs they ruin just to do it again years later... And they wonder why so few give a shit about new comics anymore...

MKF30

@ Shaazzyam: It's not elseworld's it's apart of the New 52(one of their universes) ^ it's even in the featured universes section in Convergence 0(the contents back section)

I hate "events" they fuck everything up for no reason then spend years trying to fix all the bs they ruin just to do it again years later... And they wonder why so few give a shit about new comics anymore...
True, though I'll still read DC more than Marvel because Marvel seems to be literally just recycling their older stories with marvel zombies, secret wars etc. at least DC is doing something new with old universes taking on newer ones etc pretty much mixing up their old continuity with the new.

Pterodactyl

Plus on block.
Bruh "events" have been happening for years, it isn't a new comic thing, maybe the stakes are higher now and the scale is a bit larger, but comics have been doing shit like this forever.

Saint Op Omen

Bruh "events" have been happening for years, it isn't a new comic thing, maybe the stakes are higher now and the scale is a bit larger, but comics have been doing shit like this forever.
Yeah well aware... Said I didn't like them... Didn't then don't now... This is the new crisis prettymuch and I didn't like the first one either... Shock and awe shit sucks the stories are always the most ridiculous shit...

Saint Op Omen

@ Shaazzyam: It's not elseworld's it's apart of the New 52(one of their universes) ^ it's even in the featured universes section in Convergence 0(the contents back section)

True, though I'll still read DC more than Marvel because Marvel seems to be literally just recycling their older stories with marvel zombies, secret wars etc. at least DC is doing something new with old universes taking on newer ones etc pretty much mixing up their old continuity with the new.
Yeah I have been following DC more lately... MARVEL just destroyed their whole universe too and are making it some crazy alternate earth with several versions or heroes on the same earth... Idk

MKF30

Elseworlds and Classifieds died with the Pre New 52(past continuity)

Yeah I have been following DC more lately... MARVEL just destroyed their whole universe too and are making it some crazy alternate earth with several versions or heroes on the same earth... Idk
Yeah, they're more or less combining their universes while destroying others essentially rebooting themselves but won't admit it lol.

Shaazzyam

Elseworlds and Classifieds died with the Pre New 52(past continuity)

Yeah, they're more or less combining their universes while destroying others essentially rebooting themselves but won't admit it lol.
oh yeah well look at this shot of the batsuit for Batman v Superman

MKF30

oh yeah well look at this shot of the batsuit for Batman v Superman

Yeah has a very Frank Miller vibe to it, I like it though. I think it's probably the most "comic book" accurate Batman to ever be on film so far. The other batsuits were all black for the most part(not counting the 66 tv batman god that was cheesy and campy lol, but i know they meant for that lol)

I wonder if that's the alley where his parents died...

Shaazzyam

Yeah has a very Frank Miller vibe to it, I like it though. I think it's probably the most "comic book" accurate Batman to ever be on film so far. The other batsuits were all black for the most part(not counting the 66 tv batman god that was cheesy and campy lol, but i know they meant for that lol)

I wonder if that's the alley where his parents died...
that and his sqaure jaw and beefy bod, which is almost similar t mine btw

ok anyway how perfect is this wonder woman promo art

Last edited:

MKF30

that and his sqaure jaw and beefy bod, which is almost similar t mine btw

ok anyway how perfect is this wonder woman promo art

Yeah that's an awesome poster. The Batman one I've seen, but not the WW. She looks good.

Also have to say Ben got really buff for Batman, much bigger than Bale's Batman IMO.

Wemfs

The only morality in a cruel world is chance.
I hope they're working on another MK game after MKX instead of Injustice 2. Please God no Injustice 2.