What's new

Strategy - Hellfire So, time we had a discussion about Hellfire

TheGoldenJew

PSN: The_Golden_Jew1
This whole NA vs EU thing needs to stop. I'll be working on something to settle this, not in the "who is better" way, but in a way that brings both communities together. It's quite apparent that there's a big lack of respect on both sides in cases.

We're all ONE community, not two or more.
Walk the plank

TheGoldenJew

Ur the last of a dying breed taco... exiLes last hope... WALK THE PLANK... btw raptor is better than Murko this thread is retarted mods plz ban me for life cause I need chemo after this cancerous thread

TheGoldenJew

There's no trolling here.. everyone on this site from EU lives in an alternate reality where results don't matter when in fact results are all that matter. Murko will never be better than Raptor based off of this one important fact. It's like saying Atai is a better kitana than dragon even tho dragon gets top 8s with the character.

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
There's no trolling here.. everyone on this site from EU lives in an alternate reality where results don't matter when in fact results are all that matter. Murko will never be better than Raptor based off of this one important fact. It's like saying Atai is a better kitana than dragon even tho dragon gets top 8s with the character.
Good job generalizing and saying everyone in the EU is the same.

TheGoldenJew

Everyone dickriding some guy named Murko who has never even been to a real major.. if he's better than raptor he needs to prove it, not the other way around

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
Bro look at the thread lol
Yes because everyone in EU (who's on this site) has commented here and said that results don't matter and Murko is 100% the best hellfire. Besides that, when I tell you I'm working on something to bring our communities together (the distance between the two is a huge factor in these debates), all you can do is troll.

TheGoldenJew

Yes because everyone in EU (who's on this site) has commented here and said that results don't matter and Murko is 100% the best hellfire. Besides that, when I tell you I'm working on something to bring our communities together (the distance between the two is huge factor in these debates), all you can do is troll.
Distance aside, the competition clearly resides here in the US. Every TO in the states works on something to bring the community together. It's your job to get there

rubmytaco

CarriedByClone
Distance aside, the competition clearly resides here in the US. Every TO in the states works on something to bring the community together. It's your job to get there
You're comparing one big country where people are much more used to travelling great distances to a continent with a large number of countries who don't travel those distances. US tournament organizers try to bring their regional community together, but I'm talking about the entire NRS community.

Does it really matter who is better ive watched both of them play hellfire (among other things) they have two very different styles
Murko has not placed at any offline tournys ( Not that i know of atleast please correct me if im wrong ) that would bring people to believe that raptor is better because of his placings but like I said does it matter

You're comparing one big country where people are much more used to travelling great distances to a continent with a large number of countries who don't travel those distances. US tournament organizers try to bring their regional community together, but I'm talking about the entire NRS community.
There is even division in the US NRS players

Yer_Da

I don't sell Avon.
Does it really matter who is better
It doesn't matter, I've said this throughout the thread on numerous occasions, however, what does matter is a player saying someone elses opinion is automatically invalid as they haven't placed and another ignoramus who seems to think that all EU players are lumped into the same boat when that's not even close to being true.

This started as a friendly discussion about a variation and has descended into an omnishambles.

TheGoldenJew

It doesn't matter, I've said this throughout the thread on numerous occasions, however, what does matter is a player saying someone elses opinion is automatically invalid as they haven't placed and another ignoramus who seems to think that all EU players are lumped into the same boat when that's not even close to being true.

This started as a friendly discussion about a variation and has descended into an omnishambles.
But it is invalid man Jesus what don't u understand about results trumping ur opinion. Results r undeniable