What's new

So... since there's no Supes discord

Meep8345

Noob
I was labbing superman the other day and I found out this really crazy tech. He has more strings other than f23! He even has a divekick. Can't wait to post this tech on f23man discord.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
listen bro nobody is going to join this discord for a couple of reasons

1. superman is an honest character in a nrs game. nrs players dont want to win with fundamentals they want braindead zoning like deadshorts or fullscreen get in tools combined wih 50/50 plus frames like catgirl or whoever. preferably a character from column a and column b is the nrs player special

2. character was nerfed to midtier in the last balance update so the frauds ran to starfire/supergirl or whoever else is braindead top 5 etc etc i mean tweedy dropped the character after being bodybagged left and right if he couldnt do it what chance do the rest of the scrubs have so lul

Kotal_Wannabe

AKA AndyPandy
listen bro nobody is going to join this discord for a couple of reasons

1. superman is an honest character in a nrs game. nrs players dont want to win with fundamentals they want braindead zoning like deadshorts or fullscreen get in tools combined wih 50/50 plus frames like catgirl or whoever. preferably a character from column a and column b is the nrs player special

2. character was nerfed to midtier in the last balance update so the frauds ran to starfire/supergirl or whoever else is braindead top 5 etc etc i mean tweedy dropped the character after being bodybagged left and right if he couldnt do it what chance do the rest of the scrubs have so lul
Appreciate what ur saying, but supes aint that bad. yeh sure, absolutely nothing in comparison to dumb catwoman, but he's still got tricks.Tricks we're discussing in the discord. Alot of the members there just love superman regardless of his shortfalls and will stick with him no matter what, come in and say ur piece if you like, help people out who wanna stay loyal, that's the point in this discord. You know as well as I do that supes is more than F23 as people are saying in this thread.

B. Shazzy

NRS shill #42069
Appreciate what ur saying, but supes aint that bad. yeh sure, absolutely nothing in comparison to dumb catwoman, but he's still got tricks.Tricks we're discussing in the discord. Alot of the members there just love superman regardless of his shortfalls and will stick with him no matter what, come in and say ur piece if you like, help people out who wanna stay loyal, that's the point in this discord. You know as well as I do that supes is more than F23 as people are saying in this thread.
theo said hes #18 on the tier list and hes prob upplaying bro but you "superman" "players" will find out soon enough have a good day tho my man