What's new

So many big characters

xWildx

What a day. What a lovely day.
Considering that I'll be playing a host of tiny bitches, it'll be quite amusing to watch these big fucks flail around in an attempt to hit me.

With the leak being proven legit. We know the identity of 29 of the 31 characters. Who says the unknown 2 characters aren't Doomsday and Grundy? We have the Slaughter Swamp as a stage.

Still I predict that we get.

Doomsday & Red Hood

PizzaMasta

Hellblazer
Just curious, why do you think Brainiac is a big character? I imagined him as a ''normal size'' guy.
I still think Captain Cold and Mr. Freeze are separate, so that would be ONE last character. With the rumors of Black Manta flying around, maybe he's the final character and we have our full roster. 15 Heroes + 15 villains + Darkseid.

A bigger base/dlc roster naturally means they have more room to add a couple more big guys than normal. Out of KOFXIV's 50 characters roughly a fifth are big dudes and nobody has a problem with that. KI has a comparable number of characters as IJ1 among whom are 7 big guys, and like KOF there could be another on the way, and nobody has a problem with that. this is a non-issue imo