What's new

Question So Lobo's super. What's it's hitbox?

Lumpymoomilk

Online Punching Bag
I mean you'd think whipping a chain into the air would hit jumping opponents when it crashes down on them, but it only seems to work when they are on ground. Am I just seeing things and it does work in the air or it's just a deceptive graphic?

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
Have you seen cyborgs hitbox? It is crazy!! I hit a nightwing with an iafb in the air and when i landed i pressed super by accident. Nightwings body was horizontal and one centimeter off the floor and the super hit him! The hit box needs some tweaking.

it's mostly in front of him. Don't bother using this as an anti-air or off any move that launches someone really high into the air (like a Down 2 or a Back 3).

DesuBlade

Augmented Wallet Squeeze
It's a weird mistress that one is. For the way it's animated, it does look like it should Anti-Air. But, it doesn't. Honestly, just use it as an even further 2,1 ender. If you're trying to Anti-Air with Lobo, just stand 3 or forward shot if you have a Nuclear shell loaded up. It works wonders. You CAN try to use his AA grab, but it isn't consistent and it's better off if you use the above mentioned. Down 2 does nothing as an AA. Neither does Charge to an extent.

Gobblerr

Noob
This happens to me every time they're in the air. I've even seen someone standing right in front of me, I use the super, they neutral jump and the chain from the super goes through their entire body and wifs.

I don't get it.

CORN alucarD

THE God of War
Yea bro, his super doesn't have a great vertical hitbox on it.. Fortunately for us, he as an air grab, Standing 3, and down 2 to deal with Anti Airing. Save your super for anything else but anti airing. Also his super has 2 hits of armor unlike many others. #MainMan PS: He's my 2nd.