What's new

Question - Jacqui Briggs So I think Jacqui was hotfixed.

Briggs8417

Salt Proprietor of TYM
Turned on my game to practice a vortex I was working on and Jacqui's 114 into low SG doesn't restand anymore. Idk if my data was lost and I need to get the patch again, but I don't think so because my ps4 would've told me.

E

Eldriken

Check her Full Auto variation for me to see if anything was changed? =O

RoboCop

The future of law enforcement.
Administrator
Premium Supporter
I've noticed a lot of frame data changes. Her 1 is now 7 frames instead of 6. Her d2 is now 8 frames instead of 11 and is no longer -17 on block. Those are the only ones I can remember off the top of ny head.

Dude, thee ninja patches has me both excited and scared. They shouldn't of needed that 114 to low shot gun though imo

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
they are making secret changes. lui kang flying kick mb used to be +14 now it is -1 as of two days ago i think
What? Oh man...does this apply to all variants and is it on PC? I haven't checked PC today...been waiting for patches.

EDIT: Oh shit...I have an update queued for PC that wasn't there earlier. Time to check some frame data.

E

Eldriken

Its been happening since about path 1.02. Didnt anyone notice the xray nerf. 32℅ to 29℅
I still don't understand the point of making her X-Ray do 3% less damage. I think her X-Ray does the least amount of damage in the game. The fuck was the point?

I still don't understand the point of making her X-Ray do 3% less damage. I think her X-Ray does the least amount of damage in the game. The fuck was the point?
Her X ray works pretty good. Do you use it often? Great range anti air among other things. I could understand why they did it but the way she is other wise it didn't make her too Strong

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Okay, got the update. Fun news it works now on PC for me...no frame drops!
Liu kang flying side is -14 on block and his flying roar is the one thats -1 on block. Flame Fist variant Not certain on the exact frame data I had 2 days ago though. Feels the same though. I think it was always like this. Anyone a keeper of the frames for Liu Kang who can confirm this?