What's new

Question So, I just started playing cyborg...

rurounikenshin

biggest cyborg upplayer
Hello, I am RurouniKenshin, a mexican NW player who just started playing cyborg a week ago.

I started playing Cyborg because of many reasons, but the most remarkable is that I`ve always loved high execution-based characters, like Alpha Patroklos in SCV and the Mishimas in TTT2.

But the problem is that as far as it appears, Cyborg is not worth the effort, so I am going to ask you some questions about him and depending on the answer I will decide if I keep playing him.

Is the practice worth it with him? (I can do only like 10 repetitions of iANBs in a row after training for 3 days)

What do you guys think about general Zod? are you going to drop Cyborg for him?

Where do you see cyborg on the tierlist?

Do you hate Scorpion and batgirl as much as I do so far? Or more accurately, Does he have any really bad MUs I should be worrying about?

If you could tell me why you use him, it could give me an idea of what he can do that makes him so special.

I made this a separate thread because maybe other players may have this questions or may want to know what everyone else thinks, but feel free to move it to other places if you want.

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
Just drop him /: it sucks i put in so much effort with him but just wait 'till Zod. But i will being playing Zod and a little of Cyborg still because he is just fun af too play even if he is pointless now

Chrishaspads

Name isn't Chris, Doesn't have pads
Cyborg is a really fun character to play. I love receiving the amount of hate mail i get a day b/c of iafb >: D