What's new

So, how is lex?

Chakk dizzle

That's baaaaane
Would you lex players really say hes bottom of the barrel this early in the game?
He seems like the one character that has no exposure aside from Fab (that I've seen at least) and it really has me curious. How would you all (those that have actually spent time with Lex) rate him? Viable, Ok, trash? One thing is for sure, hes entertaining as hell to watch.

I thought he was ass until I saw Fab use him. Now I think he's semi-ass.

jk lol he's fine. I might pick him up he looks mad fun tbh and requires a brain unlike some other characters.

I am really liking him. I picked him up a few days ago as a potential secondary. I was struggling to find character i found as enjoyable as my Bane (bottom tier i know. But fun as hell)

Lex seems pretty competitive from what I have seen. Plenty of mind games and set ups for some nice damage. Seems like a viable contender so far.

Sent from my Gameboy Color using Tapatalk 2

Wrenchfarm

Lexcorp Proprietary Technologies
Love him. Was going to main Aquaman when the game came out, but the mad scientist just won me over.

Don't fool yourself into thinking your going to take a bunch of tournaments with him or anything. He is a ton of fun to play and certainly not crippled or anything, but his weird grab-bag of traps and gimmicks isn't going to compete against Superman 50%+ bnbs or Aquaman combo immunity.

For playing online and with friends, Lex is perfect for me. If I was going to seriously pursue tournament wins, I'd pick somebody else.

miloPKL

soundcloud.com/pukelization
he has no damage no combos and his setups are easily avoidable and he has shitty zoning.

great fun to play though. corps charge all day.

Yeah his identity so far is just a little confused. He has all the tools of a zoner, but unable to reliably use any of it. Almost all his tools come out it 78+ frames and do about 2-8% dmg at best. Your best bet is to stay within corp charge range and do a lot of wiff punishing. Against someone who is patient and will wait out your J.3 space control, and creep in slowly it can be a big uphill battle. His staff projectile does less on hit than most of the casts projectiles on chip. But then again J.3 and corp charge are two of the best moves in the entire game IMO, so he cant be that bad. + Mines are pretty neat.

RoGE

Noob
Really solid character, his corpse charge is like Nightwolf's should but in a game where you hold back to block.