What's new

SneakyTortoise's Must See Matches - feat. SonicFox, Semij and more!

SneakyTortoise

Official Master of Salt
I'm back again to bring you some great matches that you might have missed from the last few weeks, and also a special blast from the past. So enjoy the videos below and feel free to discuss the matches and/or post your favourite matches from the past couple of weeks.

First up, we have @SonicFox5000 vs @Kinetic Semiij. Anyone who's seen this match knows why I've included it, and if you haven't seen it, then this one is a must!

Next, I'm bringing you a match from two of EU's top players - @Nausea vs @MurkoAiden26. So if you haven't seen much of the EU seen, check it out and also other matches on PNDK&M's Youtube Channel

Now, here are two of my favourite players to watch - @Tweedy vs Circa Destroyer in a great set with a nail-biting ending. If you haven't seen it yet, you really should!

And finally, we can't talk about nail-biting endings without being reminded of the following set. As we haven't had any Injustice 2 news in a while, I thought we could enjoy one of the most memorable sets in the first game's life. Those who were around for that game will know exactly what I'm talking about before clicking on the spoiler, and if you were't, but are excited for Injustice 2, then enjoy one of the most exciting ending's of a tournament set you're likely to see.

Thank you for reading/watching. Again, feel free to send me any matches over the next few weeks if you see one and think that everyone else should.

Also, for any of you that are more talented than I am in the field of graphic design (all of you), any attempts to make a better image than the below for these articles would be much appreciated!

E

Eldriken

I'm back again to bring you some great matches that you might have missed from the last few weeks, and also a special blast from the past. So enjoy the videos below and feel free to discuss the matches and/or post your favourite matches from the past couple of weeks.

First up, we have @SonicFox5000 vs @Kinetic Semiij. Anyone who's seen this match knows why I've included it, and if you haven't seen it, then this one is a must!

Next, I'm bringing you a match from two of EU's top players - @Nausea vs @MurkoAiden26. So if you haven't seen much of the EU seen, check it out and also other matches on PNDK&M's Youtube Channel

Now, here are two of my favourite players to watch - @Tweedy vs Circa Destroyer in a great set with a nail-biting ending. If you haven't seen it yet, you really should!

And finally, we can't talk about nail-biting endings without being reminded of the following set. As we haven't had any Injustice 2 news in a while, I thought we could enjoy one of the most memorable sets in the first game's life. Those who were around for that game will know exactly what I'm talking about before clicking on the spoiler, and if you were't, but are excited for Injustice 2, then enjoy one of the most exciting ending's of a tournament set you're likely to see.

Thank you for reading/watching. Again, feel free to send me any matches over the next few weeks if you see one and think that everyone else should.

Also, for any of you that are more talented than I am in the field of graphic design (all of you), any attempts to make a better image than the below for these articles would be much appreciated!
That Injustice match will ALWAYS be awesome to watch. HYPE. HYPE. H.Y.P.E.