What's new

General/Other Snake-Oil Smoke Bombs: What I Would Trade the Reset for and Why

One vote for
- EX teleport punch is safe or advantage on block

At the moment, EX teleport punch is so useless it's a shame.
An EX teleport punch with advantage on block would be a great tool to vary our pressure.

And finally this proposal doesn't break the balance of the character (I think some of this proposals would compensate too heavily our weaknesses)

Enenra

Go to hell.
I hope he does get compensation if they take the reset, and I say that as a Sub Zero main as well.

KT Smith Thank you! Leave poor subbzy alone

King Checkmate

uɐlop sı ʎllɐnʇɔɐ
Comboable x-ray would be good. Makes smoke's 1 armor move more relevant.
>..> Smoke does have a combo-able X-ray XD

Smoke without reset would be more centered in Poke game that it is now. Combos without bar would still be 40% - 45% and with 1 bar 50% - 55% So what if smoke looses the reset, he is still lord of heavy hitters...He's still fast as hell.. And he still has a L'oreal Sponsorship.

One vote for
- EX teleport punch is safe or advantage on block

At the moment, EX teleport punch is so useless it's a shame.
An EX teleport punch with advantage on block would be a great tool to vary our pressure.

And finally this proposal doesn't break the balance of the character (I think some of this proposals would compensate too heavily our weaknesses)
im sorry but this is the most retarded idea, u could just ex telepunch for free pressure if they werent neutral crouching, which could be smoke bombed, so run away throw smoke bombs till you build meter than ex telepunch for a frame trap...

>..> Smoke does have a combo-able X-ray XD

Smoke without reset would be more centered in Poke game that it is now. Combos without bar would still be 40% - 45% and with 1 bar 50% - 55% So what if smoke looses the reset, he is still lord of heavy hitters...He's still fast as hell.. And he still has a L'oreal Sponsorship.
X-Ray as combo starter was the intention of that post

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
im sorry but this is the most retarded idea, u could just ex telepunch for free pressure if they werent neutral crouching, which could be smoke bombed, so run away throw smoke bombs till you build meter than ex telepunch for a frame trap...
It's a brilliant idea. Give it armor and start-up invincibility frames while you're at it.

Sorry. English is not my main language so sometimes i do misunderstand stuff.

I was thinking how a smoke expert wouldn't know that..... Next time I'll listen to logic.....I'll shut up now.
Well I wouldn't have guessed, your english is very good. I'm notorious for being shitty at explaining exactly what I mean when I say stuff, so don't worry about calling me out on it. Rather have everyone understand what is being communicated than someone to be silent and be unsure.