What's new

General/Other Smoking Indoors is Illegal in NJ: Smoke at ECT

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Hey Smoke forum.

This weekend I'm going to be repping Smoke at ECT. I heard that Smoke was dropped in a hurry by tournament players after the OTG removal, but I plan on proving that was a mistake (or at least attempting to, haha)

Will I be the only one there?

Zebster

How's my volume?
Hey Smoke forum.

This weekend I'm going to be repping Smoke at ECT. I heard that Smoke was dropped in a hurry by tournament players after the OTG removal, but I plan on proving that was a mistake (or at least attempting to, haha)

Will I be the only one there?
Smoke is going to be my secondary in the tournament to counter Johnny's bad matchups (noob sub and shang).

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
Smoke is going to be my secondary in the tournament to counter Johnny's bad matchups (noob sub and shang).
Smoke will be my main and Kano will be my secondary. I gotta take some time to figure out exactly what the adjustments to his knife were, though.

I have some tricks in my mind, but I don't want to elaborate for fear of prying eyes... :youcantseeme:

PS and slightly off topic, but does anyone know if Skarlet is legal at ECT?

kid2nice

Noob
There were actually several smokes at ECT. Represent!
I was there representin smoke ...but got exposed due to a laggy tv and my controller was cuttin on n off but dude aint wanna tell the referee that cause he was watchin my last 2 fights and seen my smoke was a problem lol ...its cool tho idc ill just make sure to make it known n make the ref actually watch my matches and stuff next tournament so i dont get hit with the bs like i did saturday ...what was your name there btw?