What's new

Smoke's reset fixed in the Vita version of MK9!

SunnyD

24 Low Hat!
I think the big question right now is if the fixes made on the Vita version will translate over to the console version. Apart from some of the obvious problems like the thing with Sindel's b1, i really do hope so.

RTM2004

Revenant Jade
LOL make Freddy's life easier. I would love this version to cross over to PS/XBox360. Except the Sindel nerfing, that was dumb. How in the world did Cyrax still manage to be untouched beats me.

Enenra

Go to hell.
I have no idea who derptile is or what he has to do with any of this. I am simply stating that m2dave's inferior character is no match for Smoke, resets or not. Which he still has, by the way. I'd call him out, but I'm also from Ohio/CoCo so I feel as though I should just make fun of him and play him in casuals instead. I'm awful at building hype :(
Oh, the message was solid. I appreciate you, you sexy basketball playin' blunt smokin' encyclopedia of all things smoke.

Derptile was the first dude to spread that... virus... through the forums and now I have to see him stain my eyes with complete disregard for my mental stability.

We are a group of fighting game players up here in Northeast Ohio. We are here to level up our game, drink, and have fun! There are people that play videogames here, get off the internet!

See www.consolecombat.net for more details

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
Smoke is built around resets. Legit ones. You can take out his F4 reset. I'll still reset your ass.

Smoke is built around glitches. Legit ones. You can take out his F4 reset. I'll just find another glitch to exploit.