What's new

Question Smoke's Online Lag

ive been anti aired into a full combo a bunch of times by smoke online. you guys make it sound like its impossible to do anything online. lol. its not that hard

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
ive been anti aired into a full combo a bunch of times by smoke online. you guys make it sound like its impossible to do anything online. lol. its not that hard
If you have a good connection, standing 2 anti air online is not difficult at all. What IS difficult is D1 anti-crossup defense. Have fun getting blown up for that one Smoke players!

If you have a good connection, standing 2 anti air online is not difficult at all. What IS difficult is D1 anti-crossup defense. Have fun getting blown up for that one Smoke players!
d1s are never consistent. can't u just dash and do standing 2 to deal with cross overs or no?

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
lol well ima a cage player and i can use my standing 1 to deal with cross overs i thought smoke might be able to do something similar
Yeah, I play Cage too and his standing 1 is pretty good against cross-ups but I much prefer dashing towards and doing a B3...but if you are talking about dashing back and doing standing 2 with Smoke there is no way because of the small horizontal hitbox.

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
I just d3 on online crossups and hope they don't hit me....cage I've been able to d1 crossups but I always forget the follow up into 44 nut, I always on instinct f32 for some stupid reason, making me have to approach. Re:standing 2 online I'm looking at the feet to leave the ground which gives me extra time for it to come out vs offline when I can 'react' better.

I just d3 on online crossups and hope they don't hit me....cage I've been able to d1 crossups but I always forget the follow up into 44 nut, I always on instinct f32 for some stupid reason, making me have to approach. Re:standing 2 online I'm looking at the feet to leave the ground which gives me extra time for it to come out vs offline when I can 'react' better.
i try not to d1 because of how inconsistent it is but for some reason i have a reflex to d1 cross ups. trying to get out of that habit.. its better to just do standing 1 with cage. or dash out

xQUANTUMx

Twitter: @xxQUANTUM
i try not to d1 because of how inconsistent it is but for some reason i have a reflex to d1 cross ups. trying to get out of that habit.. its better to just do standing 1 with cage. or dash out
I think it's just the online factor..I've d1'd AA'd offline w smoke but ya Ur right it's not consistent