What's new

Question Smoke's Gameplay.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
How do you think Smoke will play?

Would you want him to play like he did in UMK3 or MKD/MKA or totally different?

Cyborg Smoke is my best and main character in UMK3 and I hope he plays very similar to his old self, but with all his old moves from that game and new moves from MKD/MKA.

If he plays like his UMK3 self, but with an updated moves list, I know I'll kick butt. :D

What are your thoughts?

Like to see couple new moves not so similar to Scorpion. Maybe some smoke cloud and move similar to Kano's cannonball or something new.

THTB

Arez | Booya | Riu48 - Rest Easy, Friends
Personally I'd rather see him take on a more MKD/MKA-ish moveset. It fits story-wise and gives him a more unique design than "Scorpion pallete swap with launcher and faster walkspeed."

Yeah he should have his powers from MKA/MKD whether he is human or robot. I just don't want his body to be some smokey see-through color.

Shark Tank

I don't actually play these games
I'm thinking they might mix him between the two. They should definitely try and diversify him rather than giving him borrowed moves. I'm with THTB with the MKD moveset, just with some changes. I can remember some of his moves, like the stink cloud being to similar to Sub-zero's Ice clone.

It'd be cool if when using a powered up special move, he emits a sort of smokescreen that covers up the screen and distorts the other fighter.

SZSR

Noob
Well for one he should be human and second, he shouldn't copy moves from other characters so he should have:

His teleport upper cut
His Teleport punch
His Spear
His air throw
and invisibility

No one else has that right?

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
Well for one he should be human and second, he shouldn't copy moves from other characters so he should have:

His teleport upper cut
His Teleport punch
His Spear
His air throw
and invisibility

No one else has that right?
I think you may be forgetting that Scorpion also has his spear and teleport punch. In a sense, Smoke seems like a partial copy of the ninja specter.

KombatNerd

Justice 4 Firestorm
My thoughts: Cyborg

-Air Throw
-Chest Harpoon
-Smokey Cut
-Invisibilty
-Stinky Cloud
-Stinky Fingers
(1-2 New Moves)

fleshmasher

i got the poison
As a new move i think he could just run at the opponent, then turn into smoke and flow around and through the opponent, blackening, damaging and maybe stunning him.
Or something like a teleport roundhouse kick, we don't have one of those do we?
Anyway because Ermac seems to have kept his slightly Scorpion-ish teleport punch i guess that Smoke might have kept some stolen moves too, maybe they just changed the animation, but i really want a spear or something at least as cool as a spear for him.
Oh and i'd prefer Human Smoke.
Or even better Hybrid Smoke, a mix between Human and Robo Smoke.

MKF30

Fujin and Ermac for MK 11
I think Smoke's moves will be:

Rope move, but different then Scorp's now
Smokey Teleport
Stinky Cloud stun
Smoke Cloud/clone like move
Smokey escape
Invisibility