What's new

General/Other Smoke Players are Awesome!

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
I'm making this thread because some guy in the Reptile forum decided to post that Reptile players are awesome and he's proud to be part of the reptile community, and then some guy in the Rain forum did the same thing.

Just wanna point out that the Smoke forum is one the coolest and most friendly ones on TYM. Be proud my fellow Smoke mains. Nobody else can say they main the BEST ninja in the game. Anybody who says otherwise is just jealous of his Pantene Pro-V hair and flower-scented smoke.

Keep on running away, spamming pokes, laughing at zoners, and breaking the game, my friends. <3

Also, Reptile is ugly, and Rain is a goofy bastard. Yeah? Yeah.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
I'm making this thread because some guy in the Reptile forum decided to post that Reptile players are awesome and he's proud to be part of the reptile community, and then some guy in the Rain forum did the same thing.

Just wanna point out that the Smoke forum is one the coolest and most friendly ones on TYM. Be proud my fellow Smoke mains. Nobody else can say they main the BEST ninja in the game. Anybody who says otherwise is just jealous of his Pantene Pro-V hair and flower-scented smoke.

Keep on running away, spamming pokes, laughing at zoners, and breaking the game, my friends. <3

Holy shit you just read my mind. You stole my idea. Your like the opposite of inception.

HD Smoke

Noob
Smoke is awesome. He has probably made more people rage than any other video game character. Not cause he is OP but because he is good and people dont like losing to that beautiful flowing hair. Smoke is such a head game. Ask my cousin how many times he has punched a brick wall because of fighting smoke lol

HD Smoke

Noob

Rain is definitely goofy in mk9. I really dont like his costume at all and it sucks because his umk3 costume is so sick id main him if we got it.

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
especially if you lose the first set just go to character select and switch to super saiyan smoke.
lol, I like that idea. I think at MLG I'm going equal parts Smoke and Jax. There are MU's I know I'll pick Jax on from the start, but the MLG is all first to 3 so I have extra time to get a read on my opponent. If I feel even the littlest bit uncomfortable against someone with Smoke, the black man is coming out.

SZSR

Noob
Why thank you Faded Dreams, I do believe we collectively are.

Additionally, I love this thread.