What's new

General/Other Smoke player list/Smoke discussion outside of Smoke forum HUB

Hey guys, please like my post in this thread if you consider yourself an active member of the smoke community. Do not use this for discussion, I just want to have a list of all the smoke players. I will add your tagged name to the OP. This will make it easy for anyone to know who we are, what our names are, and make it easy to copy/paste us on any threads involving our character happening outside this board.

EDIT: If you subscribe to updates from this thread, you will receive an alert whenever I update it. I will become the lighthouse to your downplay frigates

This list is somewhat ordered based upon my own personal bias, but not to a large extent

"Top Players"
Wafflez
xSMoKEx
gross

"Regular Players"
FrothyOmen
RiBBz22
LaR
subzerosmokerai
McNasty
Ghostface777o0o
smokey
Faded Dreams V
Smoke_Of_Finland
Gimmick
Enenra
Glass_Sword
matterovermind
@xarakamaka
@DRAMACYDAL
Mothmonsterman0
poofynamanama2
Matix218
The_SNKE
@Gixxerkid66
BDMao88

"Trolls"
Gruntypants

If you want removed from the list somewhere down the line g'head and post here and I'll take care of that... but otherwise no discussion to be had here really.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
This list needs more american players who dont play their character correctly better add me.
I think it is awesome your name is McNasty on here because in almost every game I play my character goes by the name RiBBz McNasty. I added you to the list Han Brolo

Thanks for adding me on the list. You also need to add GorillaSauce360 ( which we had some dope smoke mirrors the other night ), Gixxerkid66, and TWISTED_OZZY

DRAMACYDAL have them post here themselves/like me OP so I know their names on TYM and can tag them, no idea if they're the same in your post as they are on here if they even have accounts at all. dont recognize any of those guys

poofynamanama2

SHAZAAAAAAAAM
I like to think im a decent smoke player. I forgot the password to me old account so i had to make a new one :p

my gamertag on xbl is amunday123, frothy im pretty sure im friends with you. My xbox got red ringed a few weeks back so unfortunately I havent been able to play :'(