What's new

Match-up Discussion Smoke Match-Up Discussion Thread (2012 Post-EVO Update)

Slips

Feared by dragons. Desired by virgins.
Rax could be borderline 8-2 vs scorpion, though. Smoke is at least 7-3, I would say. GGA Slips

Sent from my phone, using the keypad.
Smoke is just as bad as Cyrax. They both have resets that do 80 sum percent. They both out-footsie Scorp hard. They both don't care about hellfire. Whatever Cyrax vs. Scorp is Smoke is just as bad imo.

And I agree with MIT, playing with Scorp in IGAU brings a tear to my eye. :(

ForeverKing

Patreon.com/MK_ForeverKing
Yeah, I will admit I have limited Skarlet exp. I played Birdsongs/Red Raptor/Forever King for most of my exp. I don't think that it being even is inconceivable. The thing that gives Smoke the most problems in the MU is all DAT ARMOR on her long reaching specials.
Yea and to be fair those 3 are no comparrison to EMP Scar's skarlet and honestly Fly's skarlet. I played them all and the top 3 were EMP scar by a mile, fly and probably CD
I probably had the best Skarlet in that short 1 or 2 month period that I mained her. I was putting foots to asses with that character lol

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
LMAO, his Skarlet was sick that wasn't meant to be a dis. I just remember when we played I had no clue what the hell I was doing. FK is my boy even if he wears the same shirts that women wear to tournaments.