What's new

Question Smoke mains of TYM - who are you going to use in IGAU?

Gh0sty

ばかみたいに無料
I'm thinking Aquaman or Green Arrow.

Who are you going to use? GO GO GO!!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1365377329.107172.jpg

KILLA_xGHOST

Quinn, Grundy, Raven. In that order.

The only person to have a smoke bomb-like special from what I can see is Black Adam. He looks pretty good but is not on my top 3.

poofynamanama2

SHAZAAAAAAAAM
right now the flash, shazam, and night wing definately. I've always played more of a rushdown style, even with zoning characters.

Faded Dreams V

Retired June 2012. Unretired June 2013.
I'm going to pick whoever I feel most comfortable playing, and have most fun with. Preferably someone who isn't too rushdown-orientated or requires heavy execution, and either has good zoning or escape options (or both, ala Freddy). It's how I chose Smoke. If I went by who my favorite character in MK9 was, or who I thought was the coolest in the roster, I'd be a Scorpion main. lol.

That said, the first ones I'm going to try out in practice mode are Aquaman, Shazam, Deathstroke, Cyborg, Raven, and Ares. No particular order.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
I am going to start with Batman (loyalty), Green Arrow, Shazam, and Raven or Killer Frost. I am a little worried hearing that Shazam is a grappler so I may mess with Flash or Sinestro if I don't end up liking him right away. I am going to be putting a lot of time into Batman though so I know he will at worst be a co-main.

The_SNKE

BLT | RM
Whoever has a Smoke-like B2/Kitana-like F2. From what I hear it's Flash. Gonna be the first I try.

Sent from my SGH-T989 using Tapatalk 2