What's new

Question smoke isn't top tier?

what is it about smoke that prevents him from being top tier?

so far afaik top tier are cage, nightwolf, kung lao, ermac but no smoke.

From what I've heard, most Smoke players have been wrecking face at tourney's so I don't understand either. I see him second tier in most list'

BATTLEBEAR

NJ Jobber
any tier list at this point in the game SHOULD be taken with a grain of salt. the game is almost 2 weeks old, therefore there isn't enough data to establish a tier list. and according to that same tier, cyrax isn't top either which is shit because his unblockable setups are fkin ridiculous

Neclord

Noob
any tier list at this point in the game SHOULD be taken with a grain of salt. the game is almost 2 weeks old, therefore there isn't enough data to establish a tier list. and according to that same tier, cyrax isn't top either which is shit because his unblockable setups are fkin ridiculous
I agree.
People take those tier lists way too serious. :)

I wouldn't care if Smoke is top or low tier, if you like him, use him.

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
Tier lists don't matter too much anyway, especially this earlier. For now Smoke is top 10 IMO though.

Kensou

Noob
Very true that tier list this early in the game don't really hold alot of weight and while Brady himself hasn't said much about Smoke in general it doesn't mean he's not good or anything of the sort. It's not like his word is law but he knows more than the majority at this point. Besides it's alot wiser to look at a character's moveset and feel it out in training and in actual matches to gauge a better idea.

HOWEVER...if I were to give my personal thoughts on Smoke I think he's definitely one of the stronger characters in the game.

SMOK3

Noob
It is a little to early for a tier list but anyway i'd also say Smoke's at least top 10 the one thing that hurts Smoke the most in this game is he has no low starters which may be one of the reasons he won't be top tier.