What's new

General/Other Smoke is on the way!

If Boon did infact say that Smoke or Cyrax will be in human form, we know that Cyrax is a cyborg so that means Smoke will be infact human! Smoke could be in his cyborg form for his alt. I'm hoping that Cyborg Smoke looks how he did in MKD for his alt. However, I'd just play as him in his Human form.

Human and Cyborg(alt) Smoke will have the same moveset and hopefully it'll be from MKD.

I wouldn't mind seeing Noob either because he is cool, but, if we're getting the Original Subby... how could Noob possibly be included except for being a DLC?

BecomingDeath13

"You won't winter over?" Who the fuck wrote that?
Human and Cyborg(alt) Smoke will have the same moveset and hopefully it'll be from MKD.

I wouldn't mind seeing Noob either because he is cool, but, if we're getting the Original Subby... how could Noob possibly be included except for being a DLC?
I've actually given that some thought.. Maybe Elder and Younger Sub can save a slot by younger just being an alt costume(subby is my fave btw). Since this is a retelling maybe something Soul Calibur 3ish happens and Elder SZ and his taint get split and Elder SZ goes on as normal but his taint is transformed by a sorcerer into Noob, that way we have both.

or....

Since the NetherRealm and Edenia don't ever really show that time passes and are basically like the Hyperbolic time chamber in dbz. When people are in those places there is not sense of time elapsing. Perhaps Noob(being in the NetherRealm at the time) isn't affected by the timeshift. Then he could wind up on EarthRealm face to face with his own self. Pretty damn interesting I think.