What's new

Question Smoke Council Poll Re: Dave and Bit

Re: Smoke Players Would You Like To See Bit and Dave on the Council?

• Yes

Votes: 14 73.7%
  • No

Votes: 5 26.3%

• Total voters

SZSR

Noob
Just a quick poll to the Smoke community, would you be opposed to Bit and Dave coming onto the show for the council. I think they could bring up good points about our character and maybe shed some light on some tactics we don't recognize ourselves. Additionally it would be good to have players to show the other side of the Smoke -Kitana, Freddy MUs.

Thoughts?

Like I've said in the past. I'm happy to have them on so long as it doesn't turn into a tirade against smoke players for being downplayers or what have you. Debate is fine, matchup policing is not (outside of the matchups they in fact play and know.) Not sure how well tonight is going to work for a lot of people, though.

GamerBlake90

Blue Blurs for Life!
I should point out, GGA 16 Bit already said he won't come on the Smoke Kouncil if the majority do not want him. Same with m2dave plus the fact that he has microphone issues at the moment (shout-outs to Pig Of The Hut's podcast). But according to the votes here, it seems nearly everyone is in favor of their presence...

So in that case, you have until the council opens this evening to make your judgment. Send in those votes now.

subzerosmokerai - please monitor this thread closely and keep me updated. Thanks, bro.

RiBBz22

TYM's Confirmed Prophet/Time-Traveler
Lol a poll for this is a joke. Any non smoke main is going to say yes to this. Like I said I am OK with bringing them in to discuss their characters MUs as long as they can control themselves.

SZSR

Noob
Yeah it seems that of those actually interested in the council wants them on, was expecting more involvement in the poll but yeah, looks like the majority does not oppose it.