What's new

Question Smoke airgrab.

if i do 3D12 i'm used to i always miss the kick + airgrab but only does the airgrab.
when i jump into the air for the kick+Airgrab i just press 3333 and the grab button.
but it only seems to only do the airgrab and never the kick.

PeeJaeys

Sabi
Im more than willing to help you. But, I really can't understand what your writing. Can you re-phrase or edit your text to make it more understandable? I main Smoke by the way.
To get the AirKick-Throw you have to press the kick before the throw. It seems like it we smoke press it at the same time, but it's just a very fast transition. Hope you understand.

If you hold grab, you might be in actuality pressing grab first in which case the kick will obviously appear. Go into practice mode and practice pressin kick- then airthrow fast.

I mean if i jump in the air to kick and than airgrab while i jump i already keep button mashing 3 and airgrab button, and it seems i only do the grab.
but i'll practice in trainingsmode.
if it doesn't work, can i comeback to you for help?

G4S KT

Gaming4Satan Founder
This game isn't friendly to button mashing. Precise timing is very important.

Sent from my Eris using Tapatalk

CrashLand

Ready for Freddy
Maybe you're used to old-school MK where the optimal strategy was to mash block like a madman every time your feet left the ground, haha

fleshmasher

i got the poison
Sometimes the jump kick animation is really very short because of the air throw, it looks like it didn't come out even if it did.
Keep track of the combo counter but keep in mind that air throw counts for multiple hits.

I actually think it's much easier to land the jk-airthrow with a jumping 3, because then you can just plink 1 without letting go of 3, since they're right next to each other. Works for me.

Also, sometimes you don't see the kick connect, but trust me, it connects. Count the hits. (Blah, fleshmasher beat me to it)