What's new

Small Reset in Corner

CanadianBaconX

Let's see how long this lasts...
It's beautiful! Unfortunately, I don't see any ways to improve/extend on it and without that it's kind of impractical. :(

Still classy as hell tho! Great find! Hopefully we can figure more off of it :D

Seapeople

This one's for you
Awesome find Doc! I think you could maybe get more damage by doing jip b3f2, yell, jip b3f2, b24 fireball, d1 hairwhip.
You would have to start further from the wall for that one

EVERYONE. DIRECT YOUR EFFORTS TO NEW SINDEL TECH.
Haha, I'm pretty much done with offline for a long time, so I might actually just main Sindel and Second Kitana if I come back. I might hit the lab with this tonight, I have some things in mind to make this really broken. I have a 50% wall combo. Also, if there is a way to make the ex scream hit, that is about 25-30% which puts them INTO the reset situation for another 30, into another reset, whioch we can then use a strong combo to end it!

if i can pull this off, sindel will be deadly (or should i say deadlier in the corner)
all thanks to to doctrine!!!

RunwayMafia

Shoot them. Shoot them all.
Haha, I'm pretty much done with offline for a long time, so I might actually just main Sindel and Second Kitana if I come back. I might hit the lab with this tonight, I have some things in mind to make this really broken. I have a 50% wall combo. Also, if there is a way to make the ex scream hit, that is about 25-30% which puts them INTO the reset situation for another 30, into another reset, whioch we can then use a strong combo to end it!

if i can pull this off, sindel will be deadly (or should i say deadlier in the corner)
Why arent you playing? Are you still going to Dallas?

DoctrineDark Here is a 65% vs Sheeva:

jp~B3f2, scream, jp~B3f2, b24~df3, d1~xray.

The ex scream will work here i think. I believe i have tried this before in the past but no luck on the d1~ex scream, however, after doing d1~xray i can safely say it'll work on Sheeva. You have to use my 34% setup instead though. My apologies if this has been posted elsewhere already.

Laos_boy

Meow Hoes
I'm done with Mortal Kombat.
Focusing on school and work, and can't play as much as I used to. I only play tekken and doa5 whenever I can.

Im 10-11 hours away from Dallas, and not going to spend 600 dollars+ on a trip.
Okay this may seem irrelevant. But I remember reading on a stream chat you had a tech for sindel. And you said " let's say sindel has armor"

Espio

Kokomo
Lead Moderator

That would be tight to see you main Sindel again, one of the most entertaining Sindels to watch.

Last one for now since i have school in a few hours:

57% 2 bars vs Sheeva:

jp b3f2, scream, jp b3f2, b24~enhanced df3, d4~enhanced hairwhip

The enhanced df3 might be Sheeva only due to her height. It causes the second air fireball to connect and give you enough time for a d4. I do believe 57% is her highest without Xray, but im very doubtful that this 57% is the last we'll see of her. I have already tried d4~ex scream but no luck. I have a feeling Up4 will work after enhanced df3. Keep in mind again this is Sheeva only due to her height, but i can't confirm that. Just going on a guess.

Seapeople

This one's for you
Last one for now since i have school in a few hours:

57% 2 bars vs Sheeva:

jp b3f2, scream, jp b3f2, b24~enhanced df3, d4~enhanced hairwhip

The enhanced df3 might be Sheeva only due to her height. It causes the second air fireball to connect and give you enough time for a d4. I do believe 57% is her highest without Xray, but im very doubtful that this 57% is the last we'll see of her. I have already tried d4~ex scream but no luck. I have a feeling Up4 will work after enhanced df3. Keep in mind again this is Sheeva only due to her height, but i can't confirm that. Just going on a guess.
I haven't had a chance to mess with the reset yet. But is there any chance you could do something like d4~ex scream cancel and still have time to continue the juggle?

I haven't had a chance to mess with the reset yet. But is there any chance you could do something like d4~ex scream cancel and still have time to continue the juggle?
The only other thing besides d1 and d4 is d2, then a d1~ex hairwhip or whatever else is possible after d2.

There is a slight chance that standing 1 will work after ex df3 as well.

Can you do 44 fball instead of (11)b24 fball there as well? Check <3
Hello my love! :) Sorry that i never released the Sheeva Sindel combos. I definitely will soon. Again, my apologies.

The other OTG was Sindel's tag in move into levitate that you showed me. I don't remember if that works with her 312 or 31b1 (sorry i forget the moves), where she does the hair move at the end of the combo into the levi~df3. I believe that is where i had attempted the d1~ex scream afterwards. Maybe you can check your PSN messages and see if i mentioned it, but i know for a fact that is when i tried it.

As far as i know for now, b24 and 11b24 is it. It has been a while since i played any video games, so im a bit rusty with my knowledge. Gonna start up the game now and try some more. I will record some things for the thread if thats ok with DoctrineDark

Much love, Petey! <3