What's new

Slasher Interviews vVv CD Jr After Winning Mortal Kombat 9 at MLG's Spring Fighter Arena!

STORMS

Co-founder
Founder
Premium Supporter
This has got to be my favorite interview to date to be completely honest. For those wanting to see a little bit of what went down between vVv CD Jr vs KN DetroitBalln313 you want to check this interview out as CD Jr walks us through his matches against his good friend and competitor, DetroitBalln313 from Arizona. CD Jr also won Mortal Kombat 9 at MLG's Winter Championships for $12K and returned to the MLG Spring Fighter Arena just yesterday in NY, NY. Slasher asks CD Jr how he feels now that he has won yet another tournament, about that target on his back and if he's ready for it! Watch & listen to this great interview courtesy of Slasher!

Check out the interview by clicking here!
slasher.jpg

Lt. Boxy Angelman

I WILL EAT THIS GAME
This was the best friggin' 8-man show ever.

I said on the chat yesterday...I don't know if anybody watches/is familiar with CZW, but I marked the fuck out when Junior came out with no hat and the eyebrow stud.
My man looked just like my deathmatch hero, Danny Havoc.

Five stars for you.

Grats CDJR and big grats on Detroit best Ermac ever in history of mk jejeje wow first time I see ermac on such a high level I thought he was just a spambot but wow nice combos whit uppercut.

Slymind

Noob
Many great things came out of this tournament. Not only great matches, but the comment was top notch too, Brady was in his prime, Juicebox was really nice as well, and the new CD Jr's philosophy of character fidelity(which i hope, inspires others to follow it, although Kabal imo is making some matches boderline unwinnable).