Special Forces Sonya Up-player
I think Slasher is just a few tweaks away from becoming a really good character, heres what I think needs to be changed:
- b12 whiff on block issue. b1 has great range, but the second hit of b12 is shorter ranged on block, meaning if the opponent blocks b12, the 2 can whiff and you can be punished, essentially shortening the range of b1. The second hit should be the same range as b1.
- b12 to be -1 on block. The reason for this is to improve his pressure. Currently b1, b12 and b122 are all -9. Making b12 -1 will make his pressure very good from that maximum b12 range. It would be similar to milleenas b12 except it hasn't got as good a range, and b1 would still be -9 and punishable.
- b3u1 to launch slightly higher to make it easier and more consistent to combo off.
- 12u1 to launch slightly higher to make it easier and more consistent to combo off.
- bf2 and ex bf2 to recapture opponent on first hit.
- ex db2 to be +7 on block. This again will help his pressure. Slasher gets low safe damage from his mix ups and all his +2 pressure comes from highs. Having an ex mid hitting plus projectile will help his pressure. Keep in mind that d1 has low range, and wouldn't even be guaranteed. He also isn't meter intensive so this would give him something to spend meter on.