What's new

Skullgirls PC Beta impressions!

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Premium Supporter
Okay for those who know about this those of us who backed the Skullgirls IndieGoGo now have on our humble bundle accounts a delicious code to access the Skullgirls PC beta! If you didn't back them you can gain access to the beta by going to the labzero.com/store page and buy one and of course buying into the beta gets you full access to the game upon its release on steam as well as full access to the beta now.

To clarify you either got an email to go into beta now or you can buy into the beta from the Labzero site and the cost of the beta gets you the final version and all future versions.

Post impressions, pics and screens here and of course since its a beta...

By the way...the beta has Squiggly and they are able to do frequent updates to it regularly and everytime a new build of Skullgirls is shown on salty cupcakes prepare yourself because they have stated they are going to try and update the beta anytime they have had something new to show off. It likely wont be every time, but we've seen a TON of new stuff like move tweaks and new moves for existing cast show up from Mike Z in Salty Cupcakes so play often and enjoy the updates!

BTW...Squigly is so damned cute its crazy and her divekick pressure and jumping HP crossup is the stuff of dreams. Also her singing screen drag ability makes peacock cry...especially since it can be used as an assist to setup crazy crossups.

I'm waiting for the Smash Bros. and Skullgirls character boards to show up at TYM. Makes about as much sense as everything else happening.

shaowebb

Get your guns on. Sheriff is back.
Premium Supporter
I love this game. Squigly is finished and LOBBIES are going up now! I have a free beta buddy key to give away here too! This means you input this key on steam and you can play the game all the way till Aug 22nd when the game launches.

2B7XA-CNP8C-VBQRX

Just post if you take the code and game on. Enjoy this game folks. No infinites. No Loops. No unblockables. Choose ANYMOVE as an assist move saving charge moves or something special. Play any team size in any match. Completely hand drawn world record holder of frames for animations.

Its gooooooooooooooooooooood.