What's new

SkullGirls official discussion thread.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
The thread for all things SkullGirls! Who will you main ( I've already chose Fillia so screw off )? What are your expectations? What are your intrests?

Here's a link to their main website. It has everything from Charecter bios (and cup sizes lol), art, a store, a little bit of a plot, go explore the site, its great.

Post everything, talk about everything, lets get this games hype up!

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
I'm gonna main the little anime girl. What was her name again??

Hitoshura

Head Cage
I have a friend who been working on the game for a bit. making color pallet's and such. I have a Silent Hill Nurse color Pallet for Valentine :)

My team is gonna be Valentine an Peacock

Funny thing is theres no anime b/c its not Japanese. Its an American made Fighting game and done in a old school cartoon style. :)

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
I have a friend who been working on the game for a bit. making color pallet's and such. I have a Silent Hill Nurse color Pallet for Valentine :)

My team is gonna be Valentine an Peacock
Im scared of Peacock :( She looks like shes gunna be a pain in the booty to fight. She looks like an uber Kenshi.

i can't wait to see the previews for the two handheld exclusive chars as well (hopefully they don't stay exclusive). :p

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
OH! I though you said "title" not anime. lol.

Yeah. Zoners and me....lol just dnt play me when u find me ;)
I might have to pick up a fighter just to deal with her lol. Or maybe she's not as batshit crazy as she looks, I mean we havnt even got to play yet. Fillia reminds me of CSZ, so im going with her all the way.

Z-911-Z

Bone and Metal
I'll probably pick it up for the hell of it, since I love fighters(Even the shitty ones). I can't help but find myself a little turned off by the vaginafest roster. I mean I get the same feeling when there aren't enough women in other fighters, but good lord.

I'll probably try Ms. Fortune first, I haven't really watched any gameplay vids.

RampaginDragon

Loses to uppercuts
I'll probably pick it up for the hell of it, since I love fighters(Even the shitty ones). I can't help but find myself a little turned off by the vaginafest roster. I mean I get the same feeling when there aren't enough women in other fighters, but good lord.

I'll probably try Ms. Fortune first, I haven't really watched any gameplay vids.
666:eek:

Juggs

Lose without excuses
Lead Moderator
NOOO :( its american cartoon style. Every see who framed roger rabbit :)
Well technically anime means animation, it's just that in America we call anything animated from Japan anime. But it looks like anime, so I'ma call it anime! :cool: